Che Zhen (2)

Che Zhen (2)

   "It won't be broken, let me do it for a while, another five minutes, um." He knew it was an illusion, but he still rubbed her stomach according to her.
    The girl snorted tenderly, but Fu Jingcheng increased the speed of his hand, and the man's ferocious penis poked to the top every time.
    "Fu Jingcheng... Fu Jingcheng... Take it easy."
    Jiang Yuan called his name. She knew how to seduce a man better than before. Although he enjoyed it in bed in her previous life, she seldom cried out for pain. , Even if the acupoints are swollen, I don't complain much.
    Or even she couldn't tell whether he brought her pain or comfort at the moment, after all, she couldn't bear it anymore, and she grabbed the man indiscriminately, and kissed him clumsily.
    The tight pussy was twitching, engulfed by a huge erection, and he couldn't help poking it up again.
    How could a young body withstand such torture? After Fu Jingcheng repeatedly contradicted him dozens of times, the girl suddenly became stiff. She hugged him tightly, not daring to move at all.
    A wet and slippery liquid suddenly spewed out from the tunnel, pouring directly on the front end of the man's desire.
    Fu Jingcheng almost couldn't control his fragile horse's eyes when he was stimulated. He had to follow her to vent his identity, and it was hard to suppress the impulse.
    He was still in the mood to tease her: "It's here?"
    "Don't." Jiang Yuan felt his lower body become wet, and his face blushed instantly and buried in his neck, refusing to cooperate with him, "Fu Jingcheng, don't do it, okay? I'll wait for you Come back."
    She had to go back to school.
    But according to a man like this, he doesn't know when he will be satisfied.
    Desire filled the pussy, showing no sign of softening, bulging, making her uncomfortable.
    "I won't admit it when I'm full?"
    Although Fu Jingcheng said so, he glanced at the watch on his wrist, but he still pulled out of her body decisively, hugged Jiang Yuan and sat aside, and straightened his clothes. Handed her the paper.
    "I'll ask Sun Fang to come and take you back."
    "Don't bother, it's more convenient for me to take the subway by myself." Jiang Yuan quickly got into his clothes to wipe the moist floor, pouted and stared at Fu Jingcheng.
    It's so wet that I can't even wear underwear.
    Fu Jingcheng stared at her annoyed look, hesitated for a moment, but couldn't help but said, "I was the one who said it hard last time, next month you will go to the scene with me, didn't you say you like Zhou Nan, and you can play against her If it is not easy to ask for leave at the school, I will go and tell your head teacher."
    Jiang Yuan admired Zhou Nan in the circle, and if Fu Jingcheng hadn't been there at the last gathering, she might have gone straight to ask for his autograph.
    Even though the man had slandered her like that, Jiang Yuan was still tempted.
    "Is it possible?" Jiang Yuan was dubious.
    "Well, there is still a small role, so you can also exercise."
    The little girl thought for a few seconds: "I'll ask for leave by myself."
    ...
    Finally send Fu Jingcheng away.
    Jiang Yuan went back to school by himself.
    Yuffie had sent her a message earlier.
    "Jiang Yuan, I'm sorry, it's because I want to climb too much."
    Jiang Yuan stared at the screen for a few seconds, Yu Fei said it bluntly, she didn't know what to say for a while, even if Yu Fei said "I can't help it." ", she replied "nothing" hypocritically.
    Jiang Yuan still didn't return her.
    She and Fu Jingcheng appeared in the same frame that day, and they made clear their unclear relationship, but they didn't make any rumors in the school at all.
    Speaking of which, I'm afraid I still have scruples about Fu Jingcheng.
    Yuffie is indeed as Fu Jingcheng said, very smart