I'm not like you, I fell by the wayside twice

Whether it is Jiang Cunxing or Zheng Ying, they didn't feel it before, but now they are actually quite resistant to this daughter's promise to become a public figure.
    Jiang Yuan was depressed during this time at home, and the couple didn't notice it.
    Jiang Yuan said: "I always want to try. If it doesn't work, there are you guys."
    "There are some things you can't do."
    Zheng Ying said softly.
    Jiang Yuan flipped through the electronic invitation card on her mobile phone, shook her head and said, "Don't worry, I won't.
    "
    It was really strange that Zhou Nan would invite her. If he didn't know the inside story and looked at Fu Jingcheng's face and invited her by the way, the invitation should not be sent to her alone.
    ...
    Jiang Yuan didn't expect that Fu Jingcheng would pick her up after returning to Beijing.
    Just like that, Da Lala was crowded in the crowd wearing a baseball cap and a mask. Even so, Jiang Yuan recognized him at a glance.
    Not counting the previous conflict, more than two months have passed since the two were still in love.
    Pity.
    Jiang Yuan looked at the man with deep eyes from a distance across the crowd, at this moment, she seemed to hear her own almost inaudible sigh.
    Fu Jingcheng followed her out of the hall, and when Jiang Yuan was about to go to the exit, he suddenly grabbed her arm, and quickly let go.
    "Jiang Yuan, I'll take you back." He went to pick up her suitcase.
    People come and go in this area, after all, it is not a place to talk.
    When someone was sitting in the passenger seat, Jiang Yuan asked suspiciously, "How did Director Fu know about my flight today?" "
    You are an enthusiastic netizen J on Weibo?" She put on her seat belt, glanced at her and asked back.
    Jiang Yuan was stunned for a moment.
    This is her private peeping screen trumpet, obviously no one around has told him, he really has the ability, the corner of the girl's lips twitched slightly, and she responded sarcastically: "Yes.
    " He handed her his mobile phone: "The password is your birthday."
    Jiang Yuan was slightly startled, she didn't understand what he meant.
    Fu Jingcheng helped her turn to his Weibo. He didn't follow her, but the number one in his frequent visits column was Jiang Yuan's Weibo account.
    Jiang Yuan just sent a flight information last night.
    The car drove out.
    "You probably forgot, you told me this number yourself." Looking at the road ahead, Fu Jingcheng suddenly opened his mouth to explain: "Didn't you drink a little wine at the Yuexing Hotel last time?" Fu Jingcheng's words were half true and half
    false .
    It was indeed Jiang Yuan who said it himself, but the time and place were not quite right. In fact, it had been many years, and it was hard for Fu Jingcheng to remember it.
    Twenty-seven-year-old Jiang Yuan obviously likes herself much more than the girl next to her. She told herself that she has this Weibo account, and that she is even the host of Fu Jingcheng's super chat, the kind with the orange V certification.
    "Oh."
    The atmosphere was slightly stiff.
    The Fourth Ring Road is usually full of traffic jams, especially at this time, it is just in time for the rush hour, and the car hasn't moved at all for a long time.
    Fu Jingcheng lowered the car window on his left side a little, and a burst of hot air rushed in. He rummaged sideways in the storage box next to him, and found out the unpacked box of cigarettes.
    "Do you mind?"
    Jiang Yuan shook his head.
    The movements were so proficient that he didn't look like a novice at all. He took a few puffs and then didn't take it in again. Looking at the thin smoke around his fingers, he suddenly snuffed it out again: "Jiang Yuan?"
    Fu Jingcheng closed the window and paused. After a pause, he turned his head and looked at her: "I agree to break up."
    Jiang Yuan squeezed the corner of his clothes, froze for half a second, then pulled the corner of his mouth and said, "Okay."
    The girl was wearing a light-colored sling, and her wavy hair was coiled into a flower bud. I don't know if it was because of the opening of the window just now. Fu Jingcheng saw that her side face was flushed red, and fine beads of sweat were oozing from her temples.
    Fu Jingcheng kept his posture and looked at her with scorching eyes. Jiang Yuan could sense his gaze and looked away unnaturally.
    Unexpectedly, the man deliberately lowered his voice: "Jiang Yuan, it's my fault. Let's start over again. This time I will chase you, okay?"
    Unlike you, I gave up halfway twice.
    Too low-key, like walking on thin ice, not like what Fu Jingcheng would say at all.
    The warm breath hit his neck and shoulders, itching, Jiang Yuan was forced to the door, almost unavoidable.
    Until there was a harsh horn sound from behind the car.
    She regained her senses and took a steady breath.
    "Fu Jingcheng, we're not suitable."
    The man didn't respond to her.
    ———————————————————————
    Thank you for your support~