Crux

Crux

Sun Fang was very good at doing things. When he came over, he didn't knock on the door directly, but called Fu Jingcheng first.
    After Fu Jingcheng listened, he looked down at Jiang Yuan, thought for half a second, and said, "Jiang Yuan, I'll open the door and get something."
    Jiang Yuan immediately pulled the quilt to cover himself. Pants and nothing else.
    "Sun Fang won't come in." Fu Jingcheng lived in the suite, and the bed was completely invisible from the door.
    He had already said so, but Jiang Yuan still didn't want to poke his head out.
    But right in Fu Jingcheng's arms, he bent over and turned over the chain bag Jiang Yuan was carrying with him, took out the room card, and held it in his hand.
    "Please run again and bring the luggage here." He took the other party's things and instructed again.
    Jiang Yuan hid under the quilt and almost fell asleep.
    Fu Jingcheng tossed her up in a daze, and Jiang Yuan dazedly took a few sips of water from the man's hand.
    "It's not good to drink water before going to bed. It will burden the kidneys. Where did you get this bad habit?" Jiang Yuan muttered, his eyelids drooping.
    The man seemed to have foreseen it long ago, and put his arms around her with one hand.
    The smell of the shower gel on the girl is the same as his, which is what he is used to.
    Another night without dreams.
    Jiang Yuan was the only one left in the room, and Fu Jingcheng probably left long ago.
    She looked down at the carpet, and at some point, her suitcase was brought over, and it was lying open on the ground, but the clothes inside were gone.
    Jiang Yuan walked around in the suite, and the clothes of both men and women were clearly hung in the cupboard. The person who did this was obviously very careful, and the creases on the clothes were ironed one by one.
    Jiang Yuan was at a loss for a moment, then turned his head to see his room card on the bedside table.
    Didn't even hide it.
    When getting along with Fu Jingcheng, he has always been the dominant one. Men are probably used to being arrogant. She refused, but Fu Jingcheng never took it to heart.
    He does things his own way, and still does things according to his own mind.
    It was not the first time Jiang Yuan felt this way.
    However, she chose to escape again.
    Or Jiang Yuan knew in his heart that when she and Fu Jingcheng were together, they mostly gave in by themselves.
    It's nothing more than she can't bear to part with the sweet dreams she has been asking for.
    Jiang Yuan quietly left the hotel and went to the place where he lived to check out.
    The crew of "Journey to Chang'an" has been filming in Tangcheng, the film and television base, for the past month. Apart from celebrities and fans, the most frequent guests here are scalpers.
    Some channels have many channels, full-time lead people into the group, and go to various event sites.
    The outside of Tangcheng was crowded with fans who came to chase stars, and most of them came here for the protagonists.
    Although Fu Jingcheng has a good reputation in the industry, as a director, he is still young after all, and he is far inferior to those real seniors in the eyes of ordinary people, not to mention that this person does not rely on his appearance and traffic for a living.
    Jiang Yuan only stood at the door for a while before receiving a QR code from Zhang Huangniu.
    People still think of her as an illegitimate meal.
    "Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, there are still quotas for the car-following service. It costs 300 yuan per person. If you want, add me on WeChat. Zhou Nan and Ji Jiacheng have them." Jiang Yuan turned and walked away, and suddenly heard someone calling her
    .
    "Miss Jiang."
    Jiang Yuan turned around to look.
    She knew the person who came, and it was Fu Jingcheng's omnipotent assistant.
    "Want to enter the set, I'll take you in." Jiang Yuan couldn't enter the filming location before the official start of the show.
    Jiang Yuan shook his head: "No, thank you."
    Just two steps forward, someone chased him from behind: "Director Fu asked you to sit in his nanny's car for a while."
    ————————————————————— ——————————————————————————————————————
    _
    _