Children pee

Children pee

There is nothing to eat in this house.
    "Then I'll go out." Jiang Yuan thought about the bottle of honey in her room.
    But Fu Jingcheng grabbed her arm to prevent her from going, and said in a calm voice, "Where are you going to run?"
    His head hurt even more.
    Jiang Yuan: "..."
    The man is a bit too nervous.
    ...
    Jiang Yuan went back to the dormitory to get some things. Unexpectedly, Yu Fei had just come back from the outside, and the two met in the corridor. Jiang Yuan didn't feel that there was anything shameful about being with Fu Jingcheng, but he couldn't help feeling embarrassed at the moment.
    After all, the two had just met in such a scene a few hours ago.
    Yuffie looked at the bag on her shoulder, but didn't pierce it, and just nodded her head as a greeting.
    Jiang Yuan walked into the teacher's apartment like a thief. She knocked on the door of Fu Jingcheng's dormitory, but no one answered. Jiang Yuan didn't dare to speak loudly, for fear of attracting neighbors.
    The girl stomped outside and waited for a while before the door finally opened.
    The man had just taken a shower with only a towel around his waist. Jiang Yuan suddenly blushed when he met his bare chest. It has to be said that Fu Jingcheng is very flamboyant.
    Fu Jingcheng stretched out his hand to pinch her arm, and dragged her into the room with a sullen face.
    Jiang Yuan helped him make a cup of honey water. The man's condition is not very good, obviously he can refuse to drink.
    She brought two boxes of instant food, stood in the living room and waved to the man leaning on the bed: "Fu Jingcheng, do you want to eat?" The
    man shook his head, and Jiang Yuan looked at him as if he had something on his mind.
    This feeling seems to have existed since the day I met him in the hotel.
    Jiang Yuan dawdled outside for a while to tidy up, and when she changed into her pajamas and entered the room, the man had already lay down, facing the wall on his side, as if he had fallen asleep.
    Just as Jiang Yuan climbed onto the bed from the other side, the man opened his eyes instantly.
    The little girl leaned over to touch his head, and pressed it for him by the way: "Does the head still hurt?"
    Fu Jingcheng didn't answer her, but instead said: "Jiang Yuan."
    His voice was hoarse.
    "Yeah."
    "If I didn't lock you up, would you run away?"
    Jiang Yuan: "..."
    The man's eyes were dark and he couldn't see any brilliance, Jiang Yuan thought to himself, what is there to say to a drunk.
    She just answered him indiscriminately: "No."
    She turned off the light and nestled into Fu Jingcheng's arms. The man locked her tightly, making her almost out of breath. She protested twice before he let go.
    I don't know if it was influenced by Fu Jingcheng's words.
    Jiang Yuan had a nightmare.
    In the dream, she really asked Fu Jingcheng to lock her up.
    The man did not know where to find a big iron chain, and tied her in the house. The chain was not thick but very strong. She couldn't break free no matter what, and her wrists were worn out.
    The man gave her medicine, but refused to let her go.
    She can only circle the circle around the bed every day.
    In the dream, she looked much older. For such an older person, she had to rely on him to pee.
    Fu Jingcheng got a urinal from nowhere, and put his arm on the popliteal part of her leg, exactly like a child peeing.
    She didn't want to do this in front of the man, so he freed up a hand and kept touching the naked flower heart until his bladder couldn't hold back.
    Having such a weird dream, Jiang Yuan woke up the next morning and saw Fu Jingcheng's eyes were strange.
    ____________________________________________________
    Beg for some pearls, babies, just click "I want to rate"