Hot search

Hot search

Fu Jingcheng came out of the bathroom with Jiang Yuan in his arms. Jiang Yuan fell asleep almost as soon as he touched the bed. Most of her body was huddled under the quilt, leaving only her bright red cheeks exposed.
    Fu Jingcheng helped her twist the quilt and get out of bed, took out his mobile phone, and looked at Jiang Yuan with a complicated expression when he closed the door.
    The man stood in the living room and listened to the phone for a while before going into the room, laying down on the bed and turning off the light.
    Jiang Yuan leaned towards the heat source in a trance, the man's black eyes opened in the darkness, his fingertips touched the soft skin, the man was stunned for a moment, and hugged the girl in his arms tightly.
    Xu Shi was too strong, Jiang Yuan muttered and rubbed against his arms, and found a suitable place to sleep.
    Fu Jingcheng laughed, and sighed softly next to her.
    It was rare that he was sound asleep. When the man woke up and looked at his phone, it was past eleven o'clock at noon, and the girl in his arms hadn't woken up yet.
    She wasn't wearing any clothes, her delicate body was leaning against the man's naked and strong chest, and Fu Jingcheng's big palm was slowly rubbing the back of her back.
    Her skin is as smooth and tender as the finest silk, and the soft and delicate touch under the palm is so beautiful that one can't help but sigh, the man's hand is lowered and lowered, holding her buttocks, and when his fingertips are lightly digging her pussy , Jiang Yuan woke up.
    Fu Jingcheng didn't have the slightest remorse for doing something bad. He touched her forehead with his other hand and said, "How do you feel? Get up and eat something before taking the medicine.
    " Twisting her buttocks, "Take out your fingers, where is my cell phone."
    Fu Jingcheng let go of his hand, lowered his head and bit her pink and delicate nipples: "I can't take it anymore, do you want to get up? Hook me up again?"
    Jiang Yuan pushed him: "Fu Jingcheng, I really have something to do... Sister Lu might come looking for me... Well, don't bite me!"
    She finally broke free from his arms, and she tore Get out of bed with a blanket and dig out your phone from your bag.
    Sure enough, Sister Lu called her and left her a message on WeChat.
    [Jiang Yuan, you are on the hot search. 】
    A screenshot of Weibo is attached.
    Jiang Yuan glanced at it for a while, then quickly opened Weibo to read it.
    "Fu Jingcheng and Jiang Yuan appeared in the hospital late at night, the woman may be pregnant", with an orange "boiling" tail at the end of the entry.
    As for the trending search for her dinner with Lin Nan, it ranked forty-ninth, just one place away from the trending list, but the content was not quite as expected, "Fu Jingcheng picks up Jiang Yuan for a party with friends" .
    Nothing can do without Fu Jingcheng.
    "The photo was taken well." The man came over at some point and lowered his head to look at her mobile phone.
    "Don't pay attention to it. You just saw a cold and were said to be pregnant." Jiang Yuan said angrily, "It's all right now, if my parents see it, they must scold me to death, and Sister Lu, Yesterday, Lin and I..."
    She didn't continue.
    Fu Jingcheng was still there looking at Weibo, and he didn't seem to care much. He chuckled near the top of her head: "Don't you want to be a big star, you have to get used to this."
    Jiang Yuan reluctantly agreed with him.
    When I refreshed Weibo again, I found that the trending search had changed again.
    [Fu Jingcheng denies that the woman is pregnant]
    It turned out that two minutes ago, this person had already responded: "I am not pregnant, and I will share the good news with you." The meaning
    of this sentence is obvious enough. Apart from denying the pregnancy, it broke the relationship between the two who broke up early rumors.
    Sister Lu doesn't mind whoever Jiang Yuan hypes with, as long as there is heat, it's better to be with Director Fu, not only passers-by, but the industry says that the two have broken up long ago, so don't worry about not having resources now.