Dispute

Dispute

 Fu Jingcheng opened his arms and hugged Jiang Yuan into his arms. The man just woke up, his hair was disheveled, and he looked lazy and comfortable: "Why do you look at me like this?" Jiang Yuan leaned
    against his naked and strong chest, raised his head Ask: "Fu Jingcheng, do you still have a headache?"
    Fortunately, she gave him honey water yesterday, and the man's hangover symptoms were not obvious.
    He almost forgot that his body was not strong enough to drink when he was young.
    Fu Jingcheng shook his head: "It's okay."
    Jiang Yuan said "Oh", bowed his head and thought for a while, and then said: "Fu Jingcheng, it is against the law to imprison the freedom of life.
    " Why did you say that all of a sudden?"
    "You were drunk yesterday, and you kept saying that you were going to lock me up, which caused me to have nightmares at night." The little girl bit his collarbone lightly, "Don't say that next time I'm a little scared."
    If he hadn't been drunk, Jiang Yuan would almost have thought that this man had some special hobbies.
    Fu Jingcheng did not accept her.
    But Jiang Yuan didn't notice.
    "Next month's "Travel to Chang'an" starts, do you want to go to Belvedere together?" The man casually played with her hair, thinking about something.
    "Well, Mr. Fu, are you going to open the back door for me? Is this the benefit of being your girlfriend?"
    Fu Jingcheng pursed his lips and said after a while: "Jiang Yuan, in fact, you are not suitable for this job, you see How many of your seniors and sisters are actually in the circle after graduation."
    Only he knows how much water his words have, and he doesn't want Jiang Yuan to go into this business.
    It is said that Fu Jingcheng's eyes are vicious, and the first low-budget online movie he made after he returned from the University of Southern California with a master's degree unexpectedly won the current actress Zhou Nan by accident.
    "Speaking of which, we still have to rely on God to reward us with food. We need talent. No matter how many skills we teach in the classroom, or who has how many resources behind them, rotten wood is still rotten wood. Are there few examples of that?" Jiang Yuan didn't
    insist It's impossible to fumble around in this circle, it's just that the man's words are not very comfortable to hear.
    Whether as a teacher or as her boyfriend.
    He has passed.
    "Do you see me like this?" The little girl clenched her palms tightly, "Rotten wood?"
    Jiang Yuan couldn't explain how he felt at the moment, lost and ashamed, and even used his honorific title to Fu Jingcheng.
    This was the first time she realized in a chaotic way the gap between her and this man.
    Fu Jingcheng can decide her future and destiny with just one word.
    If he only said one word lightly in front of everyone, who else in this circle would use her again.
    They are unequal. Fu Jingcheng either didn't understand, or did it all over again. His temper has not changed, but it has worsened. He tried to control her life, and he always spoke to her in a natural tone.
    Fu Jingcheng didn't intend to change it. Just the day before yesterday, he was still planning to imprison her for a lifetime. Even if he changed his mind, it was only because of the man's ridiculous selfish desires.
    Jiang Yuan tugged at the corner of her clothes, nestled in his arms and remained silent, Fu Jingcheng suddenly felt her chest wet, and when he belatedly lifted her chin, the little girl didn't know how long she had been crying.
    No hysteria, no whimpering like when he couldn't bear it, just quietly shedding tears.
    The man squeezed her jaw tightly, staring at her with an inscrutable expression on his expressionless face.
    Jiang Yuan was in pain, so he broke free from his grasp, rolled over and got out of bed.
    "Fu Jingcheng, I found that you've always been quite self-righteous."
    She stood by the bed and put on her clothes and put on her shoes. When the man realized, the girl had already pushed the door open and ran away without looking back.
    Fu Jingcheng didn't chase him out, he glanced at the glass on the bedside table, there was still half of the honey water she soaked last night.
    The man picked up his mouth and took a sip. Although it was a night, the sweetness did not fade at all