Unemployed

Unemployed

Fu Jingcheng disappeared again in the middle of the night.
    Jiang Yuan didn't wake up often at night, but Fu Jingcheng fucked him too hard before, and the opening of the urethra was close to the acupuncture point, squeezing his bladder.
    She came out of the bathroom, and as expected, she saw Fu Jingcheng in another room.
    The man had been in a light sleep recently, but she was awake the moment she opened the door.
    "Jiang Yuan?" He called in a hoarse voice, "I just had a video conference, so I slept here because I was afraid of disturbing you."
    Jiang Yuan leaned against the door and spoke after a while: " Oh, then I'm going to bed."
    It's not surprising, the man doesn't share the same bed with her, it's been like this since last time, he was fine when he rolled the sheets, he clearly saw that it was an excuse for prevarication, Who would believe it.
    But Jiang Yuan couldn't tell the reason.
    She returned to the original room, and the man quickly touched her, then kissed her back, and called her softly: "Jiang Yuan." Jiang Yuan turned to look at him:
    "Fu Jingcheng, what's the matter with you? Don't hide it from me."
    She had a very low bottom line for him, and she swore she had broken up with him, but now that he is coaxing her like this, she is no longer as aggressive as before, everything is under his control, and she surrendered again.
    "No, go to sleep."
    "Yeah."
    The girl's breathing gradually calmed down, and the man quietly got out of bed. Although this was not a solution, he couldn't take risks.
    The person who was asleep on the bed opened his eyes almost the moment he got out of bed.
    A small light was on in the room, Fu Jingcheng didn't leave, but just sat on the sofa by the French window with his back to her, looking very preoccupied, and he didn't know what he was thinking.
    It looked so pitiful.
    Jiang Yuan lay on the bed silently, thinking that his idea was ridiculous, the man's journey went smoothly, how pitiful.
    In the end she couldn't hold back: "Fu Jingcheng, if you don't sleep, you won't be able to see people with your dark circles. Go to that room and sleep. I can't sleep sitting here.
    " sleep."
    and walked out.
    What Fu Jingcheng didn't want to say, he couldn't get anything out of his mouth.
    The girl was already very tired, her eyelids drooped, she yawned a few times, and fell into a drowsy sleep.
    There are few courses in the third-year school, and Shengxing Media assigned Jiang Yuan a manager, Sister Lu, who is already well-known in the circle, and has many well-known artists under him.
    Sister Lu is a nice person, but she only led Jiang Yuan to take a photo of the cover of the magazine, and there was no further comment.
    She said that the company has career plans for artists. Jiang Yuan actually doesn't know the way of it, but she also knows that in Shengxing, her popularity is not as high as anyone else, and the company's announcement resources are naturally impossible to tilt towards her.
    Even Yuffie told her: "This is normal, and it is also a common problem of big companies. Those small productions look down on them, and no one is willing to approach them, but big productions must give those who bring their own traffic resources, but , since the company is interested in it, it will definitely not sign you for free, and it is not a charity organization, and it is still waiting for you to make money." At
    the beginning, Jiang Yuan signed a contract with the company, and artists were not allowed to receive notifications in private . The most idle among the students.
    Every day in the classmate group, so-and-so took on which dramas, and which reality show competitions so-and-so participated in.
    Fu Jingcheng was also busy with other people, and was not in Beijing most of the time. Jiang Yuan went to visit the second shift and watched the man busy, but she herself hadn't received any work for several months.
    Employment has not yet started, and there is already a trend of unemployment.
    --