Pimping

Pimping

 Jiang Yuan left in such a hurry that he even forgot his backpack in Fu Jingcheng's dormitory.
    Fu Jingcheng called Jiang Yuan with a new number, but the little girl hung up as soon as she heard his voice.
    The man was not forgiving, Chen Yining and You Fei were in the dormitory at the moment, Jiang Yuan simply hid in the bathroom and called Fu Jingcheng.
    "Mr. Fu, you haven't seen couples quarreling and fighting coldly. Have you ever been such a stalker?"
    Fu Jingcheng almost choked, and said silently for a moment: "You forgot your bag with me, and the clothes you changed inside will help you." Wash it."
    Jiang Yuan froze, thinking he heard it wrong.
    After she realized that she had only changed her underwear, the little girl blushed suddenly, and muttered to the other end of the phone: "Oh...then put it in your place first." It's not like she didn't feel it,
    Fu Jingcheng probably liked her too , although he is really not a boyfriend material, but Jiang Yuan really didn't expect him to be able to be low-key and small.
    Fu Jingcheng didn't say anything, but he didn't hang up the phone.
    Jiang Yuan squeezed the phone tightly: "Fu Jingcheng, then...I'll hang up..."
    She had already pressed her hand on the red icon, and finally said to the other side: "Fu Jingcheng, you really pissed me off today, and... "
    Jiang Yuan has never been in a serious relationship, so she doesn't know how to do it right, but she doesn't like to hide it, whether she loves it or hates it, she should spread it out clearly.
    It's a pity that Fu Jingcheng's elm lump didn't receive the ladder to the sky from Jiang Yuan at all.
    This completely poked the hornet's nest.
    When Jiang Yuan liked Fu Jingcheng before, he wanted everyone to know, but now the two are really together because they are still angry. During class, Jiang Yuan didn't even give Fu Jingcheng a look.
    The man had no choice but to say that get out of class was over, Jiang Yuan ran faster than anyone else, and he didn't answer his phone.
    Jiang Yuan deliberately avoided the man and hadn't seen him for several days.
    Fu Jingcheng was probably also busy. He had asked the school for leave of absence from class on Wednesday, so he couldn't come.
    Jiang Yuan is only in the second semester of his sophomore year, and the courses are full. In fact, the school does not encourage students to go out to accept plays so early, and Yuffie is a special case in the class.
    Their level can only be soy sauce in some online dramas at most, or they are not as good as extras in the film and television city. The teachers in the ivory tower look down on those from the bottom of their hearts.
    After all, they all came out of the orthodox education system.
    Yuffie is different from them.
    When the first year of freshman year started, Jiang Yuan and the others' dormitory also made a headline on Weibo because of Yuffie's relationship.
    Although Yuffie was portrayed as a "sunshine type", she was actually quite aloof and didn't know her classmates very well, so when Yuffie took the initiative to ask Jiang Yuan to go shopping on Saturday, Jiang Yuan couldn't help being surprised for a moment.
    But she didn't get suspicious, and went out with Yuffie.
    After leaving the school gate, Yu Fei suddenly turned to her and said, "Jiang Yuan, I'm sorry."
    Jiang Yuan was puzzled.
    "Ah?"
    She didn't notice that the window of the car next to her had been lowered.
    "Teacher Fu."
    You Fei shouted, and walked away quickly after looking at Jiang Yuan.
    Jiang Yuan twitched the corners of his lips: "It's a bit like a pimp."
    Fu Jingcheng's face darkened, comparing them to something messy: "Do you think I asked her to do this?" "
    She is much smarter than you .” The man leaned over to help her fasten her seat belt.
    —————————————————————
    Begging Zhuzhu, cuties~ Click "I want to rate" and you can
    da--