Sign

Sign

   Fu Jingcheng drank too much again.
    Sun Fang didn't know when he had some friendship with Mr. Wang of Shengxing Entertainment. Last time, it was okay to say that it was there who pleaded with Zhou Nan, but this time it was obviously Fu Jingcheng who came to him for something.
    What happened specifically, Fu Jingcheng didn't tell him in detail.
    But Sun Fang reckoned that it must have something to do with Jiang Yuan.
    When Sun Fang opened the door, there were two people sitting in the private room, Mr. Wang of Sheng Xing and Fu Jingcheng. Wang Sheng was a little embarrassed: "Your boss drank too much, you send him back.
    " Yes, the background of this person is not very clear to other people in the circle, but they are all in Wang Sheng's position, how can there be no interests involved in the political and business circles.
    Knowing Fu Jingcheng's background, how could he not know how to persuade him to drink.
    To be honest, if Zhou Nan could be regarded as the first sister of Sheng Xing now, with a lot of interests involved, and she was easy enough to let go in bed, he would not have directly approached her before.
    According to what this person wants now, is he going to sign a bodhisattva back in the company, or to be more precise, to hide him in the snow?
    This is not the standard for talking about girlfriends, but for finding wives.
    It's not that there are no actresses in the entertainment industry who marry into politics, there are only a few, and almost all of them are low-key and not popular.
    Wang Sheng thought, no matter what, this is the rhythm of soaring into the sky.
    But how many such adventures can exist? It is already a miracle that such an adventure can appear. There are so many high doors waiting to be climbed.
    Sun Fang sent Fu Jingcheng to Wanshijiayuan. Fu Jingcheng rubbed his temples, sat on the sofa and drank his saliva: "I'm fine, Sun Fang, go back, remember to refund my ticket." It looked normal
    , The logic is clear.
    Sun Fang walked out, and when he closed the door, he looked into the room. Fu Jingcheng was lying on the sofa, his brows were tightly locked, his eyes were tightly closed, and he looked a little lonely.
    Jiang Yuan just came back from the outside and finished rinsing, when he saw the familiar number on the phone, he couldn't help but pause.
    Jiang Yuan wiped her wet hair sideways. The actress in the same room as the crew arranged for two people happened to be finishing the filming today, so she lives alone.
    The phone rang for a long time, and she finally pressed the answer button before the other party hung up.
    "Fu Jingcheng."
    "..."
    There was no response for a long time.
    "Why haven't you slept yet?"
    "..."
    She turned on the speakerphone, and after half a minute, she heard a man's indistinct voice: "My wife..."
    Jiang Yuan trembled suddenly, and was about to respond He, but let him cut off in an instant.
    She didn't call back.
    Only a moment later, Fu Jingcheng called again, but he still didn't say a word.
    Jiang Yuan finally noticed something was wrong.
    "Fu Jingcheng, did you drink too much?" she asked.
    "..."
    Jiang Yuan took a deep breath, pointed to unconsciously curling the end of his hair, twisted it several times and then loosened it: "You make some honey water yourself, or you will feel sick to your stomach when you wake up tomorrow morning." She actually missed him a little bit, missed
    him , but I don't want him to control her. He has done a good job recently.
    Jiang Yuan threw away the towel, and threw himself on the quilt, his heart softened in a mess.
    How could Jiang Yuan be Fu Jingcheng's opponent.
    Ten days later, Jiang Yuan was officially released from the crew.
    Fu Jingcheng went to other places on business and was not in Beijing.
    A few days ago, Jiang Yuan sent several resumes to various brokerage companies under Yu Fei's suggestion. In fact, he was just testing the waters. The competition in the industry was fierce, and Jiang Yuan was not sure.
    Unexpectedly, the only feedback received was from Sheng Xing.
    From the resume to the interview, the communication was very smooth. Sheng Xing quickly sent the contract to Jiang Yuan, but Jiang Yuan didn't quite understand the twists and turns.
    She passed the contract to Jiang Cunxing, and Jiang Cunxing found a law firm that the company used to cooperate with. The other party carefully read the contract and informed Jiang Yuan of his obligations one by one.
    After all, Shengxing is a big company. Apart from the longer contract period, the treatment is much more standardized than other companies. Even in the first one or two years of training period, the company will provide a certain settling allowance and living expenses.
    ———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    _
    _ You--