Hotel Happy (2)

Hotel Happy (2)

There was a blushing sound of hand-to-hand combat in the hotel room.
    Jiang Yuan clung to him like a drowning person catching a piece of driftwood, and as his crotch poked again and again, she swayed lightly against him.
    Jiang Yuan was not comfortable in this posture. He always felt insecure and could fall off Fu Jingcheng at any time: "Fu Jingcheng, no more, let's go to bed, okay?" Jiang Yuan refused to cooperate with him anymore
    .
    Fu Jingcheng's penis was inserted into her body, and he couldn't move forward or retreat at the moment, but looking at her face, he finally chose to follow her wishes.
    With the sound of "boo", the thing that had been soaked for a long time was pulled out of her body.
    Jiang Yuan was carried directly to the bed by Fu Jingcheng, and the man turned over with his arms around her, telling her to kneel down.
    Jiang Yuan buried her head in the pillow, and she pinched her buttocks in embarrassment, but Fu Jingcheng always seemed to like these weird postures.
    He patted her, her buttocks were raised high, transparent liquid was still dripping from her hole, and the softest part of the woman's body fell into his eyes.
    Fu Jingcheng touched her buttocks, and pointed to the creases and piles on the top of the pussy inadvertently, and the gaps were almost invisible. Jiang Yuan flinched, probably because she was so attractive like this, Fu Jingcheng leaned over and licked that piece place.
    "Fu Jingcheng!" Jiang Yuan called with a trembling voice.
    Fu Jingcheng raised his head and smiled, "You're so good."
    He lay on her body, stretched out his hand to put on the condom, and pressed his meat stick against the pussy again with his unsatisfactory meat stick. In the transparent rubber sleeve, he dawdled a few times near her opened flesh flap.
    "Hmm..." Jiang Yuan couldn't help twisting his buttocks.
    "Hey, I'll feed you here." As soon as Fu Jingcheng finished speaking, his waist and abdomen were pushed forward suddenly, and the thick and long giant rushed straight into the hole.
    He paused for a few seconds, and obviously poked at the top, but still thrust forward a few minutes in a daze, and then quickly pulled out.
    Jiang Yuan's body was fully unfolded to wrap him, she leaned back, because she couldn't see the man, which made her feel somewhat uneasy.
    But Fu Jingcheng can see the scene where the two are connected as long as he lowers his head a little. The tender abalone meat is forced to open, and there is a dark and thick growth in his mouth, giving off a pitiful smell.
    As the man continued to thrust and thrust, Jiang Yuanzao's body softened into a puddle of water, and his legs were weakly stretched to the sides. It was the man who held him firmly so that he would not slip onto the bed.
    "Hmm... um..." Jiang Yuan whimpered.
    Fu Jingcheng's breathing became heavier, and the two of them warmed up early, and they were both sweating thinly.
    I don't know how long it took, but Fu Jingcheng finally stopped his movements, and the warm white turbidity gushed out in waves, all of which shot into the sleeve.
    Fu Jingcheng didn't quit. Although he had vented all over, he still swelled up Jiang Yuan to a mess.
    "Fu Jingcheng, why are you still not well?"
    The man licked her smooth back, Jiang Yuan convulsed, and tried to push him away, but Fu Jingcheng stopped him.
    "It's so tight inside that I rubbed the cover off when I turned around."
    Thanks to Fu Jingcheng, he could tell.
    "Then you go out, I'm hungry and want to go to the bathroom again."