Dumplings

Dumplings

 The man hadn't finished speaking, but Jiang Cunxing and Zheng Ying were watching Jiang Yuan, and she hurriedly put away her phone.
    The husband and wife looked at each other and said nothing else.
    Fu Jingcheng was probably the only one who wasn't used to this year. In his impression, he accompanied Jiang Yuan back to Xicheng for the last New Year's Eve dinner.
    Jiang Yuan thought that Jiang Cunxing and Zheng Ying wanted to talk to her, but he didn't expect that they didn't say a word until they were thirty, and the family of three walked slowly home from the restaurant.
    "Tangtang, you will be twenty-one after the Chinese New Year. I still remember when you were so young, your father cried when you were born." Zheng Ying said with a smile.
    Jiang Cunxing's old face flushed slightly: "No way."
    "You're so old in the blink of an eye, and you're old enough to talk about friends..." Zheng Ying sighed again.
    It turned out that it had been brewing for two days and was waiting for her here.
    Jiang Yuan muttered in a low voice: "This is normal." "
    Okay, what are you talking about for the New Year's Eve, Tangtang has been sensible since she was a child, and she knows what she knows, and she won't mess around." Jiang Cunxing looked at his wife and daughter and said .
    Fireworks were banned in Xicheng early on. Just after twelve o'clock at night, the sound of electronic fireworks in the city kept ringing. Jiang Yuan edited the blessing message and sent it out. Many of them were recovered very quickly. They were all classmates and a few artists under Shengxing's banner. , Even Sister Lu sent it over.
    Only those who didn't see Fu Jingcheng didn't reply to the message.
    Another hour passed.
    Jiang Yuan had already laid down to sleep, but who knew that the man suddenly sent a video request, and she pressed the answer button in a daze.
    She had turned off the lights early and it was pitch black, but Fu Jingcheng's side was very bright, and occasionally a few voices could be heard, and Fu Jingcheng walked back to his room.
    "Where are people?" The man frowned unconsciously, and some white powder was stained on his collar.
    Jiang Yuan's eyes were sleepy, and he couldn't even speak, "...Fu...Jingcheng..."
    "Jiang Yuan, turn on the light first." He was not used to talking to the darkness.
    Jiang Yuan fumbled to turn on the light. Because she saw the light for the first time, her eyes were still closed, but she still remembered to say: "Happy New Year." Seeing her sleepy look, Fu Jingcheng suddenly laughed
    softly : "Jiang Yuan, Happy New Year."
    But he didn't intend to hang up the phone, and watched the video silently for a while.
    She was nestled under the quilt, only her head was exposed, and most of her face was covered by her hair.
    Jiang Yuan finally opened his eyes reluctantly. The man appeared in the video wearing home clothes, with a smile on his face, looking much easier to get along with than on the screen: "Why are you still awake?" "Just
    upstairs Let me help you make dumplings."
    "You know how to do this?" Jiang Yuan suddenly became interested, after all, men usually carry it, as if they are not eating fireworks.
    The man nods.
    "That's great." She didn't wake up too much, and she said coquettishly to him in a soft voice: "Fu Jingcheng, I want to eat this too, but we don't eat dumplings during the Chinese New Year here, my mother made glutinous rice balls with sesame stuffing , Said to save it for tomorrow morning."
    "Okay."
    Jiang Yuan just said something casually, not paying attention at all.
    Hang up the phone here.
    Fu Jingcheng went downstairs again, only Chen Jingnian was still there, Fu Yu and Chen Chi had gone back to their room.
    Seeing Fu Jingcheng rummaging through things there, he asked, "What are you doing again, Zhang Ma just cleaned it up." "Can't sleep, let's make
    some more dumplings."
    --