Parental Heart

Parental Heart

When Jiang Yuan went back to Xicheng on the twenty-sixth day of the twelfth lunar month, Fu Jingcheng took her to the airport.
    "Then I'll go there on the third day of the first lunar month?" Fu Jingcheng asked her.
    Jiang Yuan hesitated for a moment and nodded: "Okay."
    In fact, she hasn't told her parents yet, but they have interacted a lot on Weibo during this period of time. Last time the company arranged for her to live broadcast, Fu Jingcheng even revealed it Face.
    Her parents probably already agreed to the matter between the two of them. Last time, her mother mentioned euphemistically: "You haven't graduated yet, pay attention to the influence, don't hurt yourself." Her mother was afraid that she would kill someone
    .
    Jiang Cunxing and Zheng Ying came to pick her up at the airport together. Jiang Yuan is now considered an 18th-line entertainer, and she wrapped herself up like a rice dumpling. Her parents almost didn't recognize her.
    On the way, Jiang Yuan told about Fu Jingcheng's coming home. Jiang Cunxing and Zheng Ying looked at each other, and finally Zheng Ying said, "Xiao Fu should come to my house. Last time, your father did the same. He didn't even say hello.
    " Yuan sat in the back seat and breathed a sigh of relief, she thought for a while and said: "One more thing, didn't he take me to his house for dinner, I just found out that the conditions of his house... are pretty good." She thought for a long
    time Just choked out the last few words.
    "How good is it?" Jiang Cunxing thought that his family's conditions were not too bad.
    Jiang Yuan said softly: "Have you heard of Fu Yu, the one who often appears in the news, that's his father." "..."
    Jiang
    Cunxing was still driving, his hands trembled, and he almost crossed the solid line.
    "There is an older brother in his family who follows his mother's surname and also works in the government. He is easy to get along with. His mother gave me a red envelope of 10,000 yuan. Will he add some when he comes to my house?" Jiang Yuan asked. They, remember her family seems to have this custom.
    Both Jiang Cunxing and Zheng Ying feel that Qi Dafei is not a coincidence.
    Originally, I thought that my daughter was just in a relationship, and this has reached the point of meeting the parents of both parties. Seeing that the daughter seems to recognize each other, and the family does not object.
    Except for Jiang Yuan, the other two members of the Jiang family were not in the mood for this new year.
    Zheng Ying hired several hourly workers to come back and carefully cleaned the inside and outside of the villa at home, and even replaced the furniture on the first floor.
    "Mom, he doesn't pay much attention to these things. The car he usually drives costs more than 100,000 to 200,000 yuan, which is not as good as my father's car." Jiang Yuan looked at her mother.
    "The original set should also be eliminated." Zheng Ying patted her hand, took her to sit on the sofa, "You are almost 22 now, in fact, my father and I have no other ideas, I hope you can Your life is going well, after all, your opinion is the most important. It turns out that your father said he wanted you to come back, but he didn’t mention it much this year. Last time, he asked me if I would consider going to Beijing to buy a house again.” Jiang Yuan thought, in the
    world There is no one who loves her more than these two.
    She hugged Zheng Ying, buried her in her arms and burst into tears, laughing, "Didn't you say that I would make money to support you?" "How is
    he doing to you?" Zheng Ying asked while helping her.
    Jiang Yuan said: "He treats me very well."
    The two separated and reunited, this person really changed a lot, and I don't know if it was affected by the dream, she always had the feeling that the two had been married for more than ten years illusion.
    Fu Jingcheng got off the plane at eight or nine in the morning on the third day of the first lunar month.
    Jiang Yuan looked at the things in his hand, and he knew that the cosmetic box was expensive: "You don't need to buy such expensive things. I only brought milk when I went back to your house." It was still on the side of the
    road bought.
    Fu Jingcheng freed his hand to hold her: "I didn't buy anything, Auntie always needs cosmetics, but my dad asked me to bring some Dahongpao." Although it is only fifty
    grams, it may be worth a flat in Beijing , the mother species wild Dahongpao on the high rock cliff of Jiulong nest in Wuyi Mountain