Chen Jingnian and Wen Mian

u Jingcheng didn't break his promise, he just teased him briefly and then let go.
    The two went downstairs together.
    "Do you have a driver's license?" Fu Jingcheng asked her.
    Jiang Yuan nodded.
    Fu Jingcheng walked directly to the passenger seat: "You press the navigation to drive, I'll take a nap for a while." "Did you
    sleep well at night?" Jiang Yuan glanced at him.
    The shadows under the man's eyes were faintly visible, his eyelids were closed and he leaned on the seat without making a sound, as if he had fallen asleep.
    It was rare for the two of them to have such a peaceful moment together. Jiang Yuan was not driving fast, but drove steadily.
    The car passed through the main urban area and drove all the way outside the Fifth Ring Road until it reached the outskirts of Xinping District.
    Ahead is a manor.
    Jiang Yuan didn't drive any further, he just parked the car on the road outside the Louhua Iron Gate, which is not far from the Great Wall, and standing on the side can see the winding and majestic giant.
    "Fu Jingcheng."
    Fu Jingcheng woke up early and was fiddled with his phone.
    Soon someone greeted them and changed the tour bus for the two of them.
    "How is it here?" Fu Jingcheng lowered his head and asked Jiang Yuan.
    "It's a bit big. There seems to be no one on Saturday. We came early?" Jiang Yuan looked around. She had been to similar places before, like a theme club, which required tickets.
    Fu Jingcheng stood beside her, wrapped his arms around her shoulders, and said in a low and gentle voice: "A friend's house, these two days are just us, there is a horse farm behind, let's try it later." They have been here before
    .
    Jiang Yuan looked behind him in a daze: "Someone is coming."
    Fu Jingcheng turned around to follow her gaze, his expression stiffened and distorted for a moment, and then he quickly regained his composure.
    He knew that car, wasn't it the one Chen Jingnian used privately.
    What a good thing Yu Donglin did.
    And obviously, Chen Jingnian, who appeared in the tour bus after a while, didn't look much better.
    Chen Jingnian hugged the woman beside him and got out of the car, and wrote lightly, "Jingcheng, why are you here?"
    After all, Chen Jingnian had been obsessed with officialdom for a long time, and his pedantic air of not being angry but powerful was learned from their father 100%. The two brothers stood there expressionless, and the atmosphere became a little tense.
    "Tell Yu Donglin to come and have fun, Jiang Yuan, this is my elder brother and sister-in-law." Jiang Yuan
    tugged at the corner of Fu Jingcheng's clothes, but he still couldn't bear to embarrass him. The girl looked up at the two of them and called out .
    Chen Jingnian nodded seriously, but he was gentle beside him, but he didn't feel that he should, nor should he, and finally blushed in embarrassment: "Hello." "
    Let's go to the roof." Chen Jingnian said suddenly.
    Fu Jingcheng nodded slightly.
    This is the tacit understanding between the two brothers.
    In the open-air swimming pool, rising water vapor fills the air full of eroticism.
    The woman's swimsuit was well worn on her body, but the fabric underneath, which could barely cover her private parts, was turned aside. The man bit her earlobe, and the underwater scene looked obscene and absurd.
    The man's sharp weapon kept squeezing into the woman's body: "When will the divorce procedures be completed? Did you let him touch you?" "
    No...yes." The woman is just like her name, warm and soft, "Director Chen , let's move to another place, just in case someone..."
    Wen Mian always feels that this is no different from a diplomatic cooperation in the wild.
    "They won't come up." Chen Jingnian suddenly increased the strength of his waist and abdomen, and pulled away again, "Don't be distracted."
    Chen Jingnian, whose face was usually freezing to death in meetings, now just gnawed on the woman's neck.
    —————————————————————————————————————
    Thank you, dears~