It's not enough to eat here

e opened the window a little, and walked into the bedroom until the smell of cigarettes on his body faded.
    Jiang Yuan slept soundly, and there was no trace of a nightmare.
    The man went to bed and hugged her.
    When Jiang Yuan woke up, Fu Jingcheng was on the phone on the bed, probably afraid of disturbing her, his voice was very low, but his hands were still stuffed under the quilt, rubbing her breasts.
    The little girl felt something was wrong with herself.
    Looking up at the man with a serious face, Jiang Yuan moved his hand away, and got under the quilt. The girl covered her head with a thin quilt, secretly turned on the light with her mobile phone, and took a picture of the tender flesh between her legs. Take a photo.
    Sure enough, it was a little swollen, and it hurt a little bit.
    Obviously he was fine when he was sleeping yesterday, but who knows what he did at night.
    But suddenly let him lift the quilt.
    Fu Jingcheng kept on calling, Ben frowned while listening to the other party, when he suddenly saw her posture as a young daughter-in-law, the man twitched the corners of his mouth, and stretched out his hand to beckon her over.
    Jiang Yuan wanted to cover it up, clutching his chest and ignoring him.
    "Yufei, ask your agent to talk to Sun Fang about this." The man hung up the phone, and brought Jiang Yuanlian to him.
    It was Yuffie.
    "Fu Jingcheng."
    "Huh?"
    Jiang Yuan thought for a while, "It's nothing."
    She didn't think she was the Holy Mother, but she really felt that Yuffie was innocent. Women, especially beautiful women, have always been in this circle. More luck and patience are required.
    But when the words came to his lips, he flinched back.
    People like Fu Jingcheng are merciless in criticizing her, so how could they listen to her.
    Jiang Yuan didn't say anything after all.
    Fu Jingcheng looked at her carefully for a long time, ruffled her hair with one hand, and picked at her pussy with the other hand: "Get up, it's past ten o'clock, don't you have class in the afternoon?" Jiang
    Yuan Her attention was quickly diverted, and she exclaimed: "It hurts, Fu Jingcheng, you..."
    Fu Jingcheng had something hidden in his heart, and he always wanted to find something to make up for it from other places.
    The man covered the girl under his body, and looking from the side, he saw that the girl's legs were forced to wrap around her strong waist, and the man kept pounding into her.
    "Tangtang, are you hungry?"
    "..."
    There were teardrops in the corners of Jiang Yuan's eyes, which caused the man to tease him frequently out of control.
    "Why do you cry so much, huh?" Fu Jingcheng lowered his head and kissed those few drops, his fleshy roots forced his mouth open, "It's not enough to eat here, I'll take you to the teacher's cafeteria for dinner later?" Jiang Yuan didn't know himself at all
    . promise what.
    Of course, when the obscenity in the room dissipated, she regretted it.
    "Ah, it's not suitable. It may affect your reputation. After all, we are still teachers and students. Isn't this very good." Jiang Yuan took his hand.
    "I don't mind." Fu Jingcheng laughed, "Why didn't you care that we were teachers and students when you pestered me and
    confessed to you?"
    Compared with being exposed, or being sneaky like this, without the interference of external factors, it will go longer.
    She was very straightforward.
    I don't know who said it.
    Fortunately, Fu Jingcheng was not obsessed with this topic anymore, the man's eyes fell on her for a few seconds, and then quickly moved away.
    "I'm going back first."
    Fu Jingcheng nodded.
    Jiang Yuan even prepared a mask. Fu Jingcheng stood in front of the window on the third floor. Seeing Jiang Yuan running to the main road of the campus in one breath, he looked around for no one, so he quickly took off the mask and stuffed it into the pocket of his jeans.
    __________________________
    Please give me some pearls~