He is so tight every time, wanting me to be the groom every night?

  "Spread your legs further, relax, how do you teach your body class, huh?"
    Jiang Yuan knelt down between the beds, his legs had already been separated as much as he wanted, Fu Jingcheng didn't think it was enough, and tried to move her legs to the sides .
    "Fu Jingcheng!" Jiang Yuan was annoyed at him, gnashing his teeth and calling out to him.
    Since being with him, the two of them have spent most of their time in bed.
    "Well, I'm here."
    Fu Jingcheng seemed unable to hear the anger in her words.
    "There is no teacher like you who catches students and never lets them go. Teacher Fu, I heard that the director of the film crew, Ye Ye's bridegroom, is it true?" Just as Jiang Yuan finished speaking, the
    man slapped his ass hard. : "Where do you listen?"
    It is clearly a tacit secret in the circle, especially for those small roles, basically the director will not personally ask questions, and the outsourced project team will choose a good person, and the list will be handed over to the actor and assistant director.
    Actors and assistant directors have more power than eighteenth-tier actresses. After all, after sleeping, they can just choose a role.
    "Well, it hurts." Fu Jingcheng's hands were strong, and clear marks were left on his fair skin.
    He pinched the sides of her buttocks to help her support her body, and suddenly buried his head in her pussy, sucking and chewing in his mouth.
    Jiang Yuan was on the verge of crying, making him feel ashamed.
    Jiang Yuan arched her whole back, the girl whimpered, showing the beautiful curve of the back of her neck, she couldn't see Fu Jingcheng, but felt the moistness of the two petals of flesh and flowers.
    The girl's body couldn't stop trembling, she pouted her buttocks, and felt a gust of hot current hit her lower abdomen, gushing out along the flower path.
    "Let me get up, uh." Jiang Yuan refused to cooperate with him any more, twisting his body to get rid of the man's shackles.
    But Fu Jingcheng grabbed her waist, and the man wrapped her teardrop-shaped breasts with one hand: "Don't move." The
    little girl was caught off guard, and Fu Jingcheng swallowed all the liquid she bleed into her belly one by one: "Jiang Yuan."
    The corners of Fu Jingcheng's mouth were shining brightly, and a suspicious liquid was still stained on them.
    He lifted up, Jiang Yuan's corridor was wet and soaked in lewd water, Fu Jingcheng pinched her waist, and stabbed her from behind into the narrow ecstasy slit.
    Fu Jingcheng lowered his waist, the ferocious genitals of his crotch slammed into the hole, the round and thick glans reached the depths of the vagina, the vicious growths had completely disappeared, and there was no gap left where the two overlapped.
    "Tangtang."
    The small mouth between the legs clenched tightly on the cock, and the pleasure of tightly clinging almost drove the man crazy. The excitement spreading from her tender flesh made the blood boil for no reason.
    Fu Jingcheng gradually lost control, he pressed against her back and called her affectionately.
    "It's like this every time." He said something that made people blush, "You want me to be the groom every night, huh?"
    Always like a virgin.
    Jiang Yuan couldn't guess his expression at the moment, but he felt that the gods had fallen, and even Fu Jingcheng had turned bad.
    He pounded the girl's tender hole again and again, the flesh flap devoured the huge thing, and the lewd juice flowed down her buttocks, soaking the sheets under the two of them.
    Fu Jingcheng pressed her down, and maintained this position to fuck her twice, Jiang Yuan's legs trembled, and he couldn't hold it anymore, Fu Jingcheng finally let her go with a little compassion.
    But he just hugged her and turned around.
    Fu Jingcheng was leaning against the bed, Jiang Yuan was sitting on his lap, and his pussy was forced to swallow his things.
    "Why did you come here early." He pushed away the broken hair sticking to the girl's lips, "Don't tell me, so I can pick you up." The
    man's penis twitched twice in her body as if it had a consciousness of its own. Next, Jiang Yuan hurriedly grabbed him: "Fu Jingcheng, go out first."
    "Just for a while."
    He said stiffly to coax her.
    "Why are you here so early?"
    He clearly knew that this girl liked him very much at this time, and after having tasted the sweetness, he began to understand the taste, and tricked her into saying what he wanted.
    He bit her lip and leaned against her: "Huh?"
    Jiang Yuan raised his head, the blush on his face was still there, and the girl looked at him obsessively: "Fu Jingcheng, I miss you."
    He still complied with his wish.
    ————————————————————————————————————————————
    _
    _