Negative Energy

Negative Energy

   Fu Jingcheng has always maintained a single personality in the circle.
    He does not speak, and few media will talk nonsense.
    On Monday morning, there are two basic performance training classes given by head teacher Wu Guowei.
    Jiang Yuan didn't leave after class, and ran over to ask him for a week's leave.
    Wu Guowei doesn't like students taking on outside dramas too early. According to him, the foundation is not solid, and going out will only embarrass the school.
    It took a long time to talk about Jiang Yuan before giving her a leave note.
    After a long time delay, Jiang Yuan hurried to the physical classroom after changing clothes in the toilet.
    The students in the class have already started to stretch their legs. Jiang Yuan put the bag on the ground and found an empty seat. At this moment, Chen Yining leaned over and said to Jiang Ning: "See, Yu Fei has not looked well today." Jiang Ning looked
    along In the past, Yuffie wore a red and white sportswear and stood alone in the corner with her legs raised, which was a bit out of place with everyone.
    "Yeah." She nodded, absent-mindedly dealing with Chen Yining's voice.
    Chen Yining didn't seem to see her perfunctory at all.
    "After class, I saw that you asked Teacher Wu to ask for leave. Why, the scene with Teacher Fu last time?"
    Jiang Yuan frowned, put his legs away and said, "Yeah, a character who doesn't even show his face, maybe They were all cut in the later stage."
    "That's what you want."
    After Chen Yining muttered this sentence, she finally shut up.
    Jiang Yuan heaved a sigh of relief, and couldn't help but glance at Yu Fei's position. It was indeed as Chen Yining said, Yu Fei's complexion was not good, even with light makeup on, she could still look haggard.
    Jiang Yuan felt strange.
    On Saturday, Yuffie looked fine to her.
    However, it is impossible for her to gossip about other people's feelings like Chen Yining.
    Unexpectedly, something happened at noon.
    The downstairs of the girls' dormitory was bustling with people, surrounded by a group of people.
    Jiang Yuan just came back from eating in the cafeteria.
    I saw Yuffie and a boy wearing a mask standing near the corridor talking about something, and many students even raised their mobile phones to record.
    Yuffie's image has always been quite positive, and it won't be long before the whole network knows about this kind of thing.
    Jiang Yuan went upstairs, Chen Yining went out at noon and was not in the dormitory at the moment.
    About ten minutes later, Yuffie came back from the outside.
    "Yufei, are you okay?" Jiang Yuan looked at Yufei, and asked a question before he could speak.
    The other party's eyes were a little red: "It's okay."
    Yu Fei stood in front of the window and called the agent, not avoiding Jiang Yuan. Jiang Yuan knew that she had already signed with the agency: "Ji Lian came to me... Hurry up and press down!" Hot search, I'll talk about it with Director Fu..."
    Jiang Yuan sat at the table playing with her mobile phone, feeling awkward from left to right, this is probably a commercial secret, and it also involves Fu Jingcheng, Yu Fei just said that in front of her speak out.
    "Jiang Yuan."
    Jiang Yuan was taken aback and looked up at her.
    "Do you think I'm stupid? It's not like there's no one chasing me around. It's not easy to find someone but an amateur. Now he's threatening me with a photo of us together." Yuffie stared at the desktop for a long while, and shed tears.
    Where is the usual goddess look.
    Jiang Yuan didn't know how to comfort her, so he hesitated and said, "He asked you for money?"
    She could think that the other party was just looking for profit.
    "Well, three million, I promised to give it to him."
    Jiang Yuan couldn't help being surprised when she heard the amount. She hadn't done any filming before, and her parents were ordinary workers.
    "Yufei." Jiang Yuan didn't know what to say.
    "I came out early, at least I saved some savings, this time I'm going to lose it all, but Jiang Yuan..." Yu Fei was silent for a long time.
    Jiang Yuan almost thought that she would not be able to speak.
    "Do you really hate me for what I did last Friday?" "
    ... A little bit."
    But to be honest, Jiang Yuan's impression of Yuffie is not bad.
    Yuffie sighed: "Can you still help me?"
    Jiang Yuan looked at her wonderingly.
    "Mr. Fu, can you intercede with him for me? I will definitely deal with the negative news."
    Fu Jingcheng, who is so picky, will most likely not agree to join the team again.
    Jiang Yuan finally came to his senses, but he didn't answer her: "This is a matter between you, shouldn't it be done according to the contract?"
    Yu Fei might have guessed that she would say that, and she smiled lightly at Jiang Yuan Smile: "I'm sorry, I made it difficult for     others .     "
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________