A game of chess

A game of chess

   But Fu Jingcheng insisted on holding her hand, and said softly: "Jiang Yuan, I had a dream more than a year ago. At first I thought it was absurd and didn't take it seriously. But just two days later, the girl really came The crew interview."
    "I rejected her in the dream, but the moment she appeared in front of me." Fu Jingcheng paused, staring at Jiang Yuan with a gentle smile, "I looked at her and suddenly felt that I had made a mistake earlier. "
    Jiang Yuan lowered his head and moved his eyelids.
    "I have lived for twenty-nine years, and this is the first time I like a girl. She is young and energetic, surrounded by a lot of admirers, and willing to work hard. Sooner or later, she will become a good actress." The man sighed softly, "But I am not a god, and She will be emotional and worry about gain and loss, and can't control myself to think of the scene in her dream. She told me that she fell in love with someone else and was going to divorce. I am even more afraid that I will become the person in my dream and do something to hurt her." Jiang Yuan
    listened Hearing the man's hoarse voice, she didn't know how to react for a while. She was not a hard-hearted person, and she still loved this man. Multiple emotions were intertwined, forcing her to remain silent.
    Fu Jingcheng held her hand, and his palm gradually became sweaty: "My student Lin Nan, I originally liked him very much, but because of her... In the dream, she and Lin Nan had a very good relationship, and they were recognized as on-screen couples... ...I thought maybe the person she fell in love with was him...or someone in the circle, so I took the initiative to find Sheng Xing..." "
    Yeah." Jiang Yuan said in a low voice.
    Even though he said that...
    Fu Jingcheng took a piece of paper out of his clothes and handed it to Jiang Yuan.
    Jiang Yuan hesitated for a few seconds before taking it. He was stunned when he saw the content above, and turned to look at him in disbelief.
    "I've been under a lot of pressure recently... I went to the hospital yesterday, not just to see the boss... I didn't want to make you worry, so I didn't tell you." "
    You...are you okay..."
    "It's okay...Jiang Yuan, I'm sorry. "
    Jiang Yuan didn't reply to him, and Fu Jingcheng was also silent.
    Fu Jingcheng looked down at her. The girl had deliberately kept a distance from him just now, but now she didn't even know she was pulling his clothes. A faint smile appeared on the corner of the man's mouth.
    Nine points of a man's words are true and one point is false, but that is the most important point. As long as he doesn't admit it, he believes that he is also having a nightmare like her, and no one can verify the truth.
    After all, no one can believe such a weird thing as heavy work.
    Fu Jingcheng was an out-and-out egoist by nature.
    Jiang Yuan probably didn't know, she couldn't hide anything, almost everything was written on her face, since he was drunk that day, she was obviously very wrong, and deliberately used words to test him, she thought she was hiding her small thoughts very well good.
    He played such a big game of chess because he wanted to solve the problem once and for all. What's more, maybe you can learn who the adulterer is from her mouth.
    Otherwise, why is the editing of the program so blatant, anyone will see that something is wrong, and there is obviously a better way to deal with it.
    The room was so quiet that even the man's heavy breathing could be heard clearly.
    She thought for a long time, and finally said to him: "Fu Jingcheng, give me a few days to think about it, okay?"
    Jiang Yuan didn't directly break up with Fu Jingcheng.
    "Okay," he said.
    5二ьLωχ.cом