kissed him again

kissed him again

This time the man really listened to her, withdrew from her body, and carried her to the bathroom again.
    Jiang Yuanren was sitting on the toilet, unable to squeeze out even a drop, and looked up at him: "Fu Jingcheng, get out, how can I... get out if you're like this."
    Fu Jingcheng touched her face and wondered what she was like before I haven't seen it before, and after urinating in the lock, I poured the urinal by myself, and I helped wipe the hole valve with a wet paper towel.
    "So shy, huh?" Fu Jingcheng smiled.
    Jiang Yuan nodded again and again, urging him: "Yeah, hurry up and get out."
    He couldn't hold back anymore.
    Fu Jingcheng looked at her again with a smile in his eyes, but instead of going out, he turned around and went into the room to wash his body.
    After Jiang Yuan solved his physical problems, he came out early and sat on the sofa with a bathrobe wrapped around his body. Fu Jingcheng walked over and kissed her: "May I wash it for you? Huh?" "No, I can do it myself.
    " The man was wearing a bath towel around his waist, and the tip of Jiang Yuan's nose was almost stuck to his curvy lower abdomen. He really asked him to help wash, but he was not sure if he could get out of it.
    The little girl hurried to the bathroom and locked the door from the inside.
    Fu Jingcheng laughed lowly and called for room service.
    When Jiang Yuan lingered out of the bathroom, the man was sitting at the table outside the suite and beckoning: "Come here, the dumplings will be cold again later." "
    What stuffing?" Jiang Yuan walked up to him with a smile.
    "San Xian." Fu Jingcheng looked up at her. She had just stayed in the bathroom for a long time, and her cheeks were red from the steam. He thought about it and added, "I don't know if you like it." Jiang Yuan lowered his head and looked at
    him Jiang Yuan took a bite of the dumpling with his hand: "It's delicious, I like it."
    The two shared the dumplings he brought from Beijing, and Jiang Yuan turned to look at him, with a loose bathrobe and a clear view of his chest: "Fu Jingcheng "
    "Huh?" Fu Jingcheng stared at her chest, absent-mindedly answered her voice.
    Jiang Yuan stood up and leaned over, and took the initiative to kiss him on the face again: "You have changed a lot recently...Fu Jingcheng, actually, I like you more than dumplings." He obviously said a few months ago that he didn't like him that
    much It was also her, Jiang Yuan didn't expect that she would surrender so quickly, but she couldn't refuse this man at all.
    Today she kissed him for the second time, Fu Jingcheng's eyelashes trembled slightly.
    He asked in a hoarse voice: "Jiang Yuan, do you...agree to be my...girlfriend again?"
    According to her, the current relationship between the two is similar to dating a "friend with a gun". It's everywhere, and if it doesn't fit, it will be separated.
    Jiang Yuan tilted his head to look at him, bit his lip and said, "Fu Jingcheng, I won't run to meet irrelevant people in front of my parents."
    Fu Jingcheng understood the meaning of her words.
    "Jiang Yuan." He called her, "Sit here."
    Jiang Yuan looked at him vigilantly, she was too familiar with the man's eyes, and the heat in his eyes was enough to make her panic: "My place still hurts." You have been doing it for a long time just now."
    But Fu Jingcheng suddenly stretched out his hand and pulled her into his arms, letting her sit on his lap: "Let me see."
    He went directly to feel under her bathrobe, and carefully touched the gap between her legs Jiang Yuan couldn't help but leaned on his shoulder and murmured: "Farewell, Fu Jingcheng."
    In the end, he accompanied him on the bed and messed around. Jiang Yuan lay on the man's chest, completely exhausted: "It's all your fault, How can I go back later?"
    んаìτайɡsんщú.úκ