Drunk

Drunk

   A group of people around were toasting and drinking, pushing and changing a few glasses of wine, only Jiang Yuan lowered his head to eat his own food, and occasionally said a few words to Yu Fei on the left.
    Yu Fei turned her head and glanced at Jiang Yuan. She wasn't in school very much, but she had heard about Jiang Yuan's deeds. There were probably too many people who liked Teacher Fu, and no one took Jiang Yuan seriously.
    However, she didn't quite understand why Teacher Fu brought Jiang Yuan out so blatantly.
    Are you not afraid of others knowing?
    It doesn't seem like he paved the way for Jiang Yuan, he never introduced Jiang Yuan at all, and he didn't see a place for her in his movies.
    On the contrary, it seemed that he brought Jiang Yuan out for dinner on purpose.
    The jaw-dropping thing is yet to come.
    Fu Jingcheng was talking to someone, but he didn't know why he stood up silently, added a bowl of soup, carefully picked out the shredded ginger in it, and then put it sideways in front of Jiang Yuan, and said in a low voice, "Drink some soup.
    " I was taken aback.
    It seems that those unfeminine, indifferent and alienated adjectives were just a joke.
    Jiang Yuan herself froze, but she still remembered the occasion, picked up the bowl and took two sips, almost choking herself.
    It was so easy to last until the end of the meal.
    It was mainly to talk about things, and it was already two or three o'clock in the afternoon when I came out of the clubhouse.
    Fu Jingcheng's alcohol capacity is average, after two glasses of wine, he is already a little tipsy.
    The car was driven back by his assistant Sun Fang.
    Fu Jingcheng is not extravagant, and his usual scooter is just an ordinary public.
    Sun Fang followed Fu Jingcheng for two or three years, he was honest and responsible, and never intervened in matters that he should not ask.
    But at this moment, the two people in the back seat obviously had a dispute.
    "Fu Jingcheng, I want to go back to school."
    The man was drunk, but his temper became worse. He stared at Jiang Yuan closely and didn't allow her to avoid him. He only said two words: "No." Fu Jingcheng smelled heavily of alcohol, and his breath
    sprayed on the girl's face. Can't help but look away.
    Jiang Yuan didn't expect him to speak like this.
    I just mentioned that I want to go back to school.
    Jiang Yuan actually liked to see Fu Jingcheng's flushed face when he was drunk, but his tone was so natural and unpleasant.
    "You let me get out of the car."
    The little girl also had a stubborn temper.
    But the man didn't seem to hear her protest at all, he tightened his arms around her waist, but hugged her even tighter.
    "Fu Jingcheng!"
    Jiang Yuan was angry.
    Fu Jingcheng stared at her drunkenly for a while, then turned his head and told Sun Fang: "Go back to Zhongchuan University."
    Zhongchuan University is quite far from here, especially today and Saturday, when there was a traffic jam near the first and second ring roads for nearly two hours. , It was getting dark when I got to school.
    It's just that although Jiang Yuan went back to school, he couldn't go back to his own dormitory. Fu Jingcheng asked Sun Fang to drive directly to the downstairs of the teachers' dormitory.
    Jiang Yuan wanted to leave.
    Fu Jingcheng suddenly lowered his head and hugged her, put his chin against her hair, and said in a hoarse voice: "Jiang Yuan." The
    man didn't even say anything, he just called her name, Jiang Yuan's heart stopped beating shoot.
    She despised herself for not living up to expectations, and finally followed Fu Jingcheng into his dormitory secretly.
    The dormitory was allocated to him by the school, a single room with one bedroom and one living room.
    The place is not big.
    The man half leaned on the sofa and pinched his temples, seeming a little uncomfortable.
    "If you can't drink, don't drink it, and no one will force you." Jiang Yuan rubbed it for him, "Do you have honey here?"
    She found Fang Zi on the spur of the moment