who can't act

who can't act

 Jiang Yuan couldn't see the expression on the man's face, she guessed he would not be very happy.
    She really felt that the two were not suitable.
    She thought she was much more honest in this, and she couldn't get used to it, so she simply broke up when the love was not deep enough.
    "Fu Jingcheng, I'm actually not obedient enough. I like you, so I can tolerate you controlling my life for a while, but after a long time, we will become resentful couples sooner or later, and it won't make any difference if we try again." Jiang Yuan knew both The crux of the matter.
    He should find a soft temper, willing to surrender to him.
    Men's conditions are so good, if he speaks, there are probably enough people who are willing.
    Fu Jingcheng frowned.
    Until the car drove to the opposite side of her community.
    He turned off the fire and suddenly asked her an unthinkable question.
    "Jiang Yuan, if you like me enough, will you tolerate me longer?" Jiang Yuan lowered his head     and thought for a while
    : "Probably."
What happened, the temperament became so thorough, it is obvious that people's thoughts and values ​​should have been fully formed before the age of twenty.
    Obviously, she has been so cute for more than ten years after she married him.
    After he figured this out, Fu Jingcheng suddenly lifted her chin presumptuously: "Jiang Yuan, I found out that I was wrong, your acting skills have always been good." He also lied to him for many years, he always thought his wife was like
    that temperament.
    "Jiang Yuan..."
    Jiang Yuan looked at him silently.
    You believe me, I will change.
    The man she listened to said word by word.
    The girl raised her head in a daze.
    The man had a serious look on his face, which did not seem to be fake at all.
    Jiang Yuan's heart palpitated for a moment, she turned around and opened the car door: "Fu Jingcheng, my home is here, thank you for taking me back."
    Fu Jingcheng sat in the car, watching Jiang Yuan's fleeing back with a faint smile.
    He thought to himself, who can't act?
    ...
    The next day, Zhou Nan's birthday party was held at the "Jinbi" Hotel on Wangfu Street.
    The name "Golden Bi" sounds vulgar, but it refers to the three colors commonly seen in ancient architectural paintings, lacquer gold, azurite blue and stone green, which are vulgar and elegant, and those in the Beijing circle like to come here.
    Security personnel are arranged around the elevator entrance of the hotel.
    "Mr. Zhou, happy birthday." Jiang Yuan handed the gift to Zhou Nan.
    Zhou Nan wore a red dress, took it with a smile, and handed it to the assistant at the side: "Thank you."
    The ostentation was not too big, there were less than ten tables in total, and the media only invited two or three.
    The waiter led her to a seat. The seat had been arranged long ago, and it was a little closer to the exit. Most of the people at the same table could be called by their names.
    Those were also her seniors.
    Zhou Nan personally welcomed Fu Jingcheng to the table. He passed by Jiang Yuan without noticing her.
    Based on the friendship between Zhou Nan and Fu Jingcheng, Jiang Yuan had already guessed that he might come.
    She turned sideways and looked down at her phone.
    On the other hand, a few people nearby glanced at Jiang Yuan thoughtfully. Everyone is human, and some things will not be discussed on Minglu, but I am afraid that after this meal, everyone will know that the two have nothing to do with each other. .
    "Dear friends and guests, thank you for taking the time to attend my birthday party...I would like to thank my Bo Le, Director Fu who brought me into this business..." Fu Jingcheng was several tables away from
    Jiang Yuan, The stage was very close, and he gave Zhou Nan a lot of face. After Zhou Nan cue him, he came on stage and said a few words: "Zhou Nan, happy birthday."
    On that stage, under the spotlight, the two people hugging vainly were like lovers.
    Jiang Yuan picked up the goblet and took a sip.
    ...
    The red wine has a bit of stamina, and Jiang Yuanyi accidentally drank a little too much. She was dizzy and worried that she would vomit, so she hurried to the bathroom.
    After she put the bag away, as soon as her hand touched the sink, she was hugged behind her.
    "Why are you here? I didn't hear from you yesterday, so I'm willing to come back because of this?" Seeing him on stage just now, Fu Jingcheng thought he was wrong.
    He remembered that Zhou Nan had asked him in private if he needed to add Jiang Yuan's name to the invitation, but he refused because she thought she wouldn't talk to him at all.
    The girl in the mirror had blushes on her cheeks due to drinking, and the pink tulle round neck dress was perfect for her, but the deep V on the back that opened to the bottom of the butterfly bone made the man's eyes darken.
    "Fu Jingcheng." Jiang Yuan struggled for a few times but told the man to turn around and face him.
    She couldn't bear it any longer, but she felt uncomfortable in her stomach, and the sour smell had already blocked her throat.
    "You put it first..."
    Before he finished speaking, it was already too late.
    "Ouch..." She suddenly vomited it out, and the pickle sprayed directly on the two of them.
    The abdominal cavity that had been being squeezed was finally much more comfortable, but I was still a little dizzy.
    After Jiang Yuan rinsed his mouth, the man took out the toilet paper towel at the bottom of the mirror, and simply tidied up the two of them, but the clothes were ruined, especially the red wine stains.
    "Is there anything in the venue?" Fu Jingcheng let her lean on him and asked her softly.
    Jiang Yuan shook his head: "No."
    —————————————
    The hero is really not a good person~