She likes you, I don't like her

She was slightly drunk, but her mind was still sober, and she pushed the man beside her: "I have to attend the table, and Teacher Zhou even asked me to sing after the table.
    " I want to break up with him, but the relationship can't be achieved overnight.
    A woman's sixth sense is always strong. Seeing Zhou Nan and Fu Jingcheng standing on a high stage, for some reason, a strange thought suddenly rose in her heart.
    Jiang Yuan was all too familiar with the way Zhou Nan looked at Fu Jingcheng, and she might have noticed it a long time ago.
    Otherwise, according to Jiang Yuan's heart of worshiping Zhou Nan before, receiving the invitation shouldn't be a reaction of suspicion.
    "The clothes are so dirty and you still go, so you like her so much?"
    Jiang Yuan frowned and looked up at him, his eyes were misty, like a layer of mist, and said bitterly: "I don't like it, Fu Jingcheng, I don't like it anymore." She likes
    it You, I don't like her anymore.
    She was sad in her heart, and kept thinking about it but didn't know who to tell. She felt restrained when she was with him, but when she really saw him standing with others, it was just a sign, and she lost her composure like that.
    I'm afraid that no matter who I tell her, they will only think that she is hypocritical.
    She is still too young after all.
    Fu Jingcheng drove the car steadily. Ever since he realized that he didn't drink well when he was young, he rarely drank on these occasions.
    He looked up in the rearview mirror.
    Without saying a word, Jiang Yuan curled up into a soft ball on the back seat.
    Fu Jingcheng drove the car back to Wanshijiayuan, not far from Wangfu Street, the apartment on the eighth floor should be her site in a few years, and he has been living here for a few days since he came back from the set.
    The little dress on the girl's body and the man's shirt were all taken off, and they were scattered on the floor in a mess. Jiang Yuan was naked, she was already white, but now she was squatting coquettishly and timidly, which made Fu Jingcheng's eyes warm.
    I haven't hugged him well for more than two months, so the man naturally thinks about it.
    Fu Jingcheng leaned over, touched her thighs from her waist, and finally landed on her chest again, tearing off the pair of obtrusive nipple stickers.
    Jiang Yuan's eyes were red.
    "Don't think too much about it."
    Fu Jingcheng lowered his head and kissed her hair, and hugged her horizontally. After a few steps, Jiang Yuan was already lying on the soft bed, and his body was also pressed against him, and the strong desire under his belly pushed up Suit pants, poking her.
    The little girl under her shyly turned away her eyes and trembled slightly. Fu Jingcheng groped into the dry petals and fiddled with them recklessly, as if he wanted to induce some water flow before he would stop.
    Jiang Yuan twisted her body, she couldn't push him away, her legs were tense and tightly clamped the man's hand, the girl almost collapsed.
    "No, Fu Jingcheng, we broke up." Jiang Yuan was emotional and cried. She was ashamed and ashamed. The important thing was that her vacillating mind made her feel embarrassed, and the tears that had gathered for a long time finally disappeared. Can hold back.
    If she really resisted, how could she get into his car just now.
    Fu Jingcheng didn't expose her.
    Now he sort of figured out her temperament.
    The warm warmth covered the corners of the eyes, and the man's kiss fell gently, with a strong taste of lust: "Don't cry, eh? It's normal for a man to have sex with a woman, and let the rest take its course. I'll do whatever you want Support, huh? Let me take it lightly."
    Fu Jingcheng's words sound nice, but in fact nothing has changed in his heart.
    The man's fingertips had found the small entrance hidden under the meat door, and without any hesitation, his slender index finger directly poked and squeezed in.
    --