Holding a stick and stabbing the pussy

 Jiang Yuan's heart stopped beating suddenly, she looked up at him in a daze, the corners of her mouth were wet, the man's eyes were like unfathomable pools of water, she couldn't see anything.
    "Fu Jingcheng."
    Jiang Yuan murmured, she was overstepping the rules, no matter what, she shouldn't call him by his first name.
    This person is only twenty-nine years old now, yet he has reached such a height at such a young age. He is a leader in the director industry. Likewise, he is also her teacher.
    But the man didn't refute her.
    Fu Jingcheng answered her in a low voice: "En."
    The next moment.
    The man made her push her down on the bed. She didn't have much strength, and it was obvious that Fu Jingcheng was just pushing the boat along.
    Fu Jingcheng stared blankly at the girl who was gnawing on his chest.
    All he knew was that she couldn't help fucking.
    It was the same in the past few years, my body was weak, I don't know how many times I asked him to penetrate it, every time it was a little bit hard, the meat of the hole was so swollen that I couldn't even wear underwear.
    Fu Jingcheng has little impression of the 20-year-old Jiang Yuan. He probably only heard from her before that she liked him for many years.
    He had been married to her for several years, and he never imagined that this always docile woman would suddenly walk in front of him one day.
    "Fu Jingcheng, let's get a divorce."
    "I'm in love with someone else."
    Fu Jingcheng never knew that this woman would have such a side.
    He disagreed and locked her up.
    "Fu Jingcheng, you're a lunatic, do you know that I'm going to the media to report you."
    With her status in the entertainment circle, there will definitely be an uproar. The man doesn't really care, what he cares about is that gentle and caring woman She was determined to separate from him, and refused to turn back no matter what.
    Fu Jingcheng's inner demon is much darker than he imagined.
    "Who is that man? Have you let him fuck you?"
    He fucked her so much that she couldn't get out of bed for several days, and he served her to eat and drink, even to meet her physical needs, he was the one who used the potty.
    Who could have imagined that Jiang Daxing, who was glamorous outside, would be reduced to the taboo of others.
    The woman had already shed tears and looked at him with red eyes: "Fu Jingcheng, I regret it."
    Fu Jingcheng understood what she meant, and she regretted provoking him.
    The man also regretted it, or he should have known her earlier, cut off her desire to fly before her wings were full, and pulled him into his command early.
    ...
    "That's all?"
    Jiang Yuan bit the two nipples on the man's chest, sucking them until they were stained with water. She kept spinning around his upper body, and when she heard Fu Jingcheng's words, she blushed and met his eyes.
    He was looking up at her and smiling.
    The girl was so heartbroken that she took off the man's pants regardless. Just after she got out of the bondage, she felt unbearably swollen and painful, and the hideous thing with its head raised jumped out instantly and hit her palm.
    It was the first time for Jiang Yuan to really see this thing of a man, and he was unavoidably horrified.
    But the girl's love is always so blind, she was even afraid that Fu Jingcheng would regret it when he came back to his senses, she squatted beside him, took off her underwear, and sat on him.
    Jiang Yuanqiang concealed his inner panic, held the stick with trembling hands, and hurriedly aimed at his acupoints, trying to poke his cunt, but he couldn't eat it for a long time.
    "Fu Jingcheng."
    She called his name for help, her voice delicate and soft.
    No matter how hard the man's heart is, it melts in an instant, not to mention that he knows that she has no experience in human affairs now, if she really wants to eat him in this posture, she will die of pain.
    Fu Jingcheng turned over and pressed Jiang Yuan on the bed.
    ————————————
    Baby, ask for some collection and beads