Past Life · First Night (2)

The woman's body is very soft.
    He lay on top of her, unable to bear the weight of his whole body on her. She was so suppressed that she couldn't breathe, and grabbed him tightly.
    "Fu Jingcheng, Fu Jingcheng..." The woman murmured his name.
    It's as easy as shouting a thousand times.
    Fu Jingcheng gnawed on her breast, and the lust in his lowered eyes became more and more intense.
    Adult sex is always fast and furious.
    The woman hooked his shoulders with her hands, her delicate buttocks twisted unbearably, her tense body panted quickly, and rubbed her pussy against his crotch without shame.
    She probably didn't know how provocative her current posture was.
    Fu Jingcheng's eyes were almost crazy red, and he moved his cheek against hers. The penis under his crotch was hard and swollen and painful, and it went straight to the middle of her leg.
    The woman's legs were forced to open wide, the huge dick was pressed against the flower hole, and the strong waist and hips were thrust forward suddenly. He almost didn't stop, and the whole shaft sank into the path, piercing straight into the depths.
    She let out a mournful cry, overflowing: "It hurts..."
    The woman's facial features were almost twisted, her body was tense, the narrow corridor was tightly squeezed and excluded, and the penis was wrapped in layers of succulent flesh, convulsing and twitching, squeezing the invader.
    Fu Jingcheng was not feeling well.
    And looking at her, it seemed that she was even more uncomfortable than him.
    His slender fingers touched the sticking place of the two lower bodies. He didn't see what the woman looked like just now, but now he only felt that she was completely stretched.
    It was very wet there, but it was obviously not the secretions of the two of them. Fu Jingcheng smelled a faint smell of blood.
    He stared blankly at the red between his fingers for a moment, he didn't expect that it was her first time.
    She is twenty-seven years old, not to mention in the entertainment circle, even in normal interpersonal communication, she is surprising.
    And her behavior today, even though it can't be called flirting, is really bold.
    Fu Jingcheng couldn't be distracted to think about other things, he just felt that his cock buried in her body was squeezed hard, and the pleasure that was several times stronger than when he blasphemed himself came like a wave.
    Almost want to die.
    The man stared at her, as if out of control, the huge thing began to twitch in her body, pouring out his lust frantically.
    She was too nervous, and Fu Jingcheng's movements were not smooth. The man unconsciously increased his strength, and his breathing became heavy. He patted her buttocks: "Relax." The woman had no way to
    respond to him.
    She may be in too much pain.
    The woman hummed in a low voice, her voice was hoarse, her naked body was covered with crystal clear sweat, the hair on her forehead was soaked, and it was wet on her bright red cheeks.
    Indescribably seductive.
    Fu Jingcheng clasped her waist tightly and pushed his sharp weapon deeper.
    "Fu Jingcheng." She slumped on his shoulder, and her legs clamped him tightly. From the beginning, the only thing she could clearly call out was his name.
    The rhythm of the penis in her body became more and more intense, being stirred and entangled, the man let out a low and suppressed roar from his throat, and he suddenly stiffened on her body.
    The man cums.
    He glanced away in a little embarrassment, but it was only a few minutes.
    But obviously the woman didn't care about this at all, her eyes were loose and confused, but she kept hooking his neck and refused to let go.
    She babbled and said something.
    Fu Jingcheng didn't hear clearly.
    __________________________