Studio

Studio

Fu Jingcheng's feeding made the little girl so weak that she let her go.
    Ever since the man knew that she liked sweets, he even gave her these things for supper.
    Sitting at the table, Jiang Yuan's legs were trembling, and she was gnawing on a piece of bread. She only ate half of it, and refused to use any more. She sat there and squeezed the soft flesh around her waist.
    "Look, how can you be on camera?" The girl pouted.
    It's not filmed yet.
    The actors are not self-disciplined, and the director is even more indulgent.
    It was late, almost ten o'clock.
    The mobile phone that Jiang Yuan threw on the bedside table rang.
    She instructed Fu Jingcheng to hand it over for her, who knew that the man entered the password to turn on the phone, and he directly clicked on the message.
    "Hey, how do you know my password? Give me your phone."
    Jiang Yuan reached out to him.
    "Deputy director Zhang?"
    "Well, the deputy director Zhang Yan of the crew, he is looking for me? What's the matter, has the role changed?"
    Fu Jingcheng's face sank, and upon closer inspection, he was a little distorted.
    Only she is an idiot to think that people will find her because of work at such a late hour.
    Zhang Yan only sent a set of numbers.
    【2015】
    Fu Jingcheng squinted his eyes, stared at the numbers for a while, then directly blocked the person and deleted the text message.
    Jiang Yuan was still asking: "What did Director Zhang say?"
    "It's a group post, so please be on time tomorrow and     don't be late."
    "Oh."
He himself, if the security of the hotel here is not strict enough, he does not know how many times he would have encountered scenes of knocking on the door in the middle of the night.
    He didn't care much at first.
    But men are very jealous of others coveting their own things, this thing is still guarded by him, and it has been branded with him early.
    As far as Fu Jingcheng is concerned, as long as Jiang Yuan behaves well, what she thinks in her heart is not that important.
    "Jiang Yuan."
    "Hmm."
    "After eating, come and brush your teeth."
    Jiang Yuan looked at him like he was looking crazy.
    "Fu Jingcheng." Jiang Yuan suddenly said, "Are all the directors like you?"
    The man was puzzled.
    Jiang Yuan had already pursed his lips and snickered, and looked down at him.
    So controlling, so many eccentricities.
    I like to drink water before going to bed, and I even made it a habit for her.
    Fortunately, she likes him and hates him, or she can bear it, Jiang Yuan thought.
    ...
    Fu Jingcheng didn't call Jiang Yuan when he went to the set.
    Jiang Yuan's play was in the afternoon, but according to the requirements of the crew, she had to wait on the set in the morning. For actors, waiting for several hours is nothing more than a normal thing.
    Jiang Yuan and a group of performers waited on the bench outside.
    On the way, when she was going to the bathroom, she met Zhang Yan: "Hello, Director Zhang."
    Zhang Yan gave her a contemptuous look, and walked past her, smiling a little bit.
    It's very different from when we first met yesterday.
    Jiang Yuan couldn't figure out what the other party meant by changing his face instantly.
    This is her first time on set.
    Jiang Yuan discovered that this is actually the place where seniority is most discussed.
    Directors, first-tier actors, second-tier actors, 18th-tier actors, and their outsiders, layer after layer, with clear boundaries. Even the benches are not allowed to sit around at will.
    Fu Jingcheng said that they were on the same set as her, and the two of them hadn't seen each other for most of the day.
    —————————————————————————————————————————
    Silently ask for some beads, little cuties click "I want to rate "Leave a bead before leaving, I love you
    and keep one,
    kneel down and
    beg to roll