Nothing to do

Nothing to do

've tried my best to cover your blemishes, but you can't see it, but just to be on the safe side, you can wear a silk scarf," the assistant told her.
    Jiang Yuan reached out to look through her bag. She remembered stuffing it in in the morning, but she couldn't find it after searching for a long time. Just as she was about to discuss with her assistant, her cell phone rang.
    The call was from Fu Jingcheng. Jiang Yuan subconsciously looked up at the assistant. Although the assistant is not very old, he came out to work at the age of seventeen or eighteen. This idea is still there. She put down the powder puff in her hand and walked out the door: " Sister Jiang, call me after a while."
    Jiang Yuan nodded, and then pressed the answer button.
    "Jiang Yuan, you just left a silk scarf on the car, do you want me to bring it to you? I'm in the B2 parking lot." Jiang Yuan was
    stunned for a moment, Fu Jingcheng sent her over early in the morning, and she went back early as a man. I didn't expect that he was still here.
    She turned around and took a few glances in the mirror. She had covered her neck with several layers of concealer, and it was really hard to see it, but then she remembered that there would be filming in a while, so she hurriedly said, "Why are you still here? No, don't come up , I’ll take the elevator down and get it by myself, which area of ​​the parking lot are you in now?”
    “Area C, there’s nothing to do today, doesn’t your side end at 11 o’clock, and you still have work in the afternoon?”
    She frowned and thought about it: “Afternoon No, but I have to participate in the rehearsal of the graduation play from seven to eight.
    " No. elevator waiting for you."
    Jiang Yuan hung up the phone and spoke to the assistant who was guarding the door, and the assistant reminded her in a low voice behind her: "There is still an hour to enter the interview room, so don't be late.
    " When she arrived at Fu Jingcheng who was waiting for her, the man handed her the silk scarf, and she tied it on, tilted her head and glanced at him and said, "Fu Jingcheng, you can't see anyone behind me."
    Hearing this, Fu Jingcheng looked at her. The skin color of the originally fair neck was obviously unnatural when viewed from a close distance. The man reached out to touch it, but Jiang Yuan turned around and avoided it: "Don't touch it, and wipe off the makeup again."
    He has never been scrupled.
    The man laughed, and brushed the corner of her clothes with his hand: "It's my fault, so I'll wait for you here?"
    Fu Jingcheng admitted his mistake very quickly, but Jiang Yuan didn't know what to say. She smiled and waved her hand at him: "I Go up first, there are still two hours left, if you are bored, just wander around." "
    It's okay, I'll wait for you."
    Jiang Yuanren had already entered the elevator, and when he heard this, he ran out again and called him: "Fu Jingcheng, you Keep your head down."
    "Huh?"
    Fu Jingcheng lowered his body, his left cheek was warm, Jiang Yuan kissed him unexpectedly, and quickly moved away: "Then I'm leaving."
    She quickly disappeared behind the elevator door, but Fu Jingcheng froze in place for a long time, lightly rubbed his fingertips on his cheek, and pulled his lips lightly looking at the light redness of his fingertips.
    Jiang Yuan went back with a look of joy that couldn't be concealed. The assistant saw the silk scarf around her neck and said with a smile: "I said why I suddenly said that I want to go down, and I was worried for a while, afraid that it would be too late." Then he lowered his voice and said to her
    : "Sister Zhou Nan of our company, you know, and you don't know who you offended. Recently, the endorsement has plummeted. The last time I was interviewed by a magazine, I was a few minutes late because of something unexpected. Then I was rumored to be a big name in the industry. These people with pens The most important thing is not to offend."
    The assistant reminded Jiang Yuan that she sold well in front of her, although Jiang Yuan is still a newcomer, but because of her relationship with Director Fu, let alone Lu sister, the boss of the company treats her well from her colleagues. Extra care. It just depends on the dinner, which of the female stars who can be named in the company has not attended. The one she followed didn't even have any sex scandals.
    Jiang Yuan paused when he heard Zhou Nan's name: "Sister Lu specially asked me, I remember." The
    content of the magazine interview was that the two parties had already discussed it. , the answer to the answer, the interview ended ten minutes earlier than the scheduled time.
    Jiang Yuan said a few words to his assistant, then left in a hurry.
    People from Fu Jingcheng stick together with Jiang Yuan all day long. In the evening, Jiang Yuan changed into a tall collared shirt and overcoat to go to school, and the man also followed. When the car drove to the school gate, Jiang Yuan sat in the passenger seat and turned his head to look at him: " Don't go, what do my classmates think of me."
    Fu Jingcheng frowned subconsciously, but Jiang Yuan stretched out his hand to hold his hand, and said: "After all, you taught us, you don't know, Lao Wu always scolds people, Last time we had a video conference, he watched my thesis for a long time, but he couldn’t say anything." "
    He has a good relationship with you." After talking, Jiang Yuan laughed, "Fortunately, there are still three months left. To graduate, Old Wu must be muttering in his heart, thinking of sending me away early." "
    Then I'm still waiting for you in the car?" Fu Jingcheng's face softened a little, and he squeezed her soft palm, and was almost instantly crushed. Calm down.
    This person has been waiting for her since the morning, and Jiang Yuan felt sorry. After thinking about it, everyone knows about the two of them. Her deliberateness makes people feel that she is trying to hide it. He struggled for a long time and said, "Why don't we go together?" Fu Jingcheng looked at
    her Caught in a dilemma, she was successfully amused by her: "I'll read the book for a while, so I won't go."