House tour

Your POV:

We are driving to their home, I now have a girlfriend! I am so happy, I never really thought I would be into a girl but I really like Leah, she makes me feel safe and happy.

The car has the radio on to fill the silence, it's not awkward silence it's peaceful. Suddenly one of my favourite songs comes on. I didn't want to sing but I then heard someone else singing, at first I couldn't tell who was singing but soon recognised it as them both, Scarlett sang first, then Lizzie.

"This was never the way I planned, not my intention
I got so brave, drink in hand, lost my discretion," Scarlett turned to Lizzie and sang, staring into her gaze.
"It's not what I'm used to, just wanna try you on
I'm curious for you, caught my attention," Lizzie sang loudly in return, I started to giggle seeing the love they hold in their eyes.

"I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chapstick," Scarlett sang loudly and turned to me smiling wide.
"I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it," Lizzie sang, Scarlett turned to watch, Lizzie looking through the rear view mirror.

"No, I don't even know your name, it doesn't matter
You're my experimental game, just human nature
It's not what good girls do, not how they should behave
My head gets so confused, hard to obey," Scarlett sang almost shouting, definitely louder than the radio.

"I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it," Lizzie sang just as loud.
"It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it," Scarlett sang hard causing me and Lizzie to laugh hard, she has a nice singing voice.

"Us girls we are so magical
Soft skin, red lips, so kissable
Hard to resist, so touchable
Too good to deny it
Ain't no big deal, it's innocent

I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it," they sing the last bit together, shouting as loud as possible, enjoying the song.

The song ends and we all laugh instantly. I had no idea Lizzie could sing, she sounds so nice. But Scarlett really doesn't sound like her actual voice when she sings, it's very different but I like it.

"Scar I still can't believe you are the muse for this song." Lizzie laughs hard. I remember watching that interview.

"I know and it's a damn good song," she laughs back.

The radio is turned down, and the continue the normal chatter. I just listen to the conversation and stare out of my window enjoying the view. We drive past shops, houses and all sorts. That is until we stop at a gate. Lizzie leans out of the window of the car and presses a pin into the pin pad. The gate slowly opens, when it's wide enough she drives us in. I have no idea why there is a gate?

I tap Scarlett on the shoulder and point to the gate. She tilts her head to the left in confusion, unsure what I'm actually asking. I point to the gate again, trying to get my point across. She seems to get my question as she tilts her head back ever so slightly.

"Oh we live in a gated community," she says nonchalantly. I tilt my head to the side unsure what she means.

"It's basically where only those who live here or are visiting can enter. It keeps us safe." She smiles. I nod my head and watch as we drive down the street.