Leah

Warning: rape
Scarlett's POV:

The possible teacher for y/n just left after having a rather long chat, and them both having a small lesson together to see what it's like. A bonus with having him as her teacher, is that he can do online. So when we're travelling for work her can still teach y/n whilst we're away.

We're currently sat in the office talking about what we thought. I decided to ask y/n as she hasn't actually said whether she likes him or not.

"Y/n what do you think? Would you like him as your teacher?"

She ponders for a moment or two before nodding her head yes. I smile, glad she likes him, I only want the best teachers for y/n. I turn to Lizzie who nods her head in agreement, now that we have agreed on a teacher, we plan on starting her next month. This is because in three weeks we start work, so I want y/n to get settled into the set first and then we can start her school work, although it's not really schoolwork it's more to help with the reading, writing and speech.

In the test lesson they had today, y/n didn't want to try any speech, I'm wondering if it's because of us. I hope not, but it might be us or it could be because the teacher is new and she just needs to get settled into a new routine.

"Hey Liz, can you email the teacher and let him know we would like to start the online lessons with him starting next month please." She nods her head and grabs out her laptop.

Y/n takes out her phone as I her it vibrate, she looks at the message with wide eyes and quickly begins to type on her phone. The speaker plays in its usual robotic voice, asking if she can go upstairs to go on a phone call with Leah. I instantly agree, I have a feeling that something isn't quite right.

Y/n's POV:

I run as fast as I can upstairs whilst calling Leah. Just a few seconds ago I hit a message from her which said '911' we both had agreed a while back that if we were ever in danger or needed help from the other we would message 911 to the other.

Leah hasn't been texting me much at all recently, actually there's been no calls, or FaceTime. I though maybe she was losing interest in me, apart from coming over to help with the idea of a charity or foundation, whatever it's going to turn into. She's been pretty distant, but with this message I know there has to be something else going on.

I press on her contact and the phone rings, it seems to ring forever before I hear her voice on the other end.

"H-hey" I hear Leah stutter through the phone. I quickly type as fast as I can, and press the play button. I have an app which allows me to text a sentence through the phone.

"Leah what is wrong, are you okay?" The phone plays.

"Mhm, erm. I need some help." She whispers, why is she whispering? Is there someone near her that's going to hurt her.

"Can you tell me?" The phone ask for me.

"I-I need help. She's t-trying t-to get to m-me." She whimpers in a quiet sob.

I bolt down stairs to Scarlett and Lizzie and begin to wave frantically in their faces, pointing to the phone trying to tell them to listen. I take the phone and put it on speaker. Hoping Scarlett and Lizzie could help Leah.

"Leah honey it's Elizabeth, what's wrong?" Lizzie asks into the phone.

"O-oh hi Mrs Olsen. I erm, my foster lady." She mumbles in reply, my head shoots up as I know what foster caters can be like. I've had my fair share of horrible fosters. I, just lucky that I'm safe now as long as I behave.

"Okay, can you tell me where you are?" Scarlett asks as she grabs her phone and begins to call someone. I peek over to her phone to see it's detective Upton. I had no idea she had them in their numbers. I nod to Scarlett who dials the number and puts the phone to her ear.