Settling

Lizzie's POV:

The movie had finished, y/n decided she wanted to watch age of ultron which I'm pretty sure she choice it because she wanted to tease me and Scar, because she spent more time laughing and teasing us than actually watching the movie, even though a few of her comments were accurate.

I go to get up but soon spot y/n is asleep, we need to make something to eat, we haven't really had much of a lunch, we just sort of snacked, but we need some sort of food option. So I've decided to go for an early dinner. But I have no idea if she is allergic to anything so I'm going to have to wake her up. I lightly tap on her shoulder, but I receive no response, I decide to shake her awake.

After a couple of seconds she jumps awake and smiles when she sees me and Scar.

"Y/n sweetie, we need to eat something. Are you allergic to anything?" She looks up at me before nodding her head, okay what is she allergic to?

"Could you show me what?" I ask softly.

She takes out her phone and get up a few pictures of milk cartons, cheese and a yogurt. Is she lactose intolerant?

"Are you lactose intolerant?" She nods her head and looks down.

"That's okay, there's lots you can make without dairy." She nods and smiles softly.

I walk into the fridge and look around, after going through all the food we have I decide to choose a roast dinner. I can make it so there won't be any sort of dairy in. I pick a chicken roast dinner, as it's relatively easy to cook. I get out all the food I will need and start to prepare the dinner.

I look over to see Scarlett showing y/n a picture, I wonder what picture it is. We have lots of pictures of our family, I love having them around the house, some are embarrassing but there are embalmed of me and Scarlett so it's okay. I turn and watch but see them both look at me before laughing again. That's not good, I'm guessing it's an embarrassing one of me.

"What are you two troublemakers laughing at?" I raise an eyebrow in a joking manner.

"Nothing just you and your sisters." Scarlett laughs, i instantly know which one, it's the one of me with lots of lipstick on as my sisters used to dress me up.

"Ah ah well I could show an embarrassing picture or two of you. What about the one of you and Hunter after a bath with bubbles everywhere?" I smirk and laugh. I look over to y/n who smiles and nods her head. I walk over to the pictures and pick it up, brining it over.

"Look, what a mischievous pair hmm, don't rub off on y/n now." I laugh, causing Scarlett to pout.

They continue to look through the pictures we have scattered everywhere, whilst I continue with cooking the food.

I am currently going for a more English styled roast dinner, so it has stuffing, Yorkshire puddings, gravy, roast potatoes, carrots, broccoli, peas and mash. I am making the stuffing from scratch which is kind of messy, so I have stuffing all over my fingers.

Deciding it would be funny I walk over to y/n wipe my hands on her face.

"Oh ahah. Can't do that one to me now can you?" Scarlett laughs, but I can definitely get it in her hair. I run after her trying to catch her. I end up trapping Scar in the utility and slowly walk closer. She just shakes her head and keeps looking over my shoulder, I presume y/n is behind.

"Hey y/n it's only fair right. I've got to include everyone of all ages." Scarlett quirks an eyebrow at me, I turn around to y/n who nods smiling wide.

"May I remind you who is in charge of you? I may be 33 but I am only two years older than you." We hear giggles from behind us, I turn and see y/n is wiping off the stuffing as she laughs.