Chapter 8

AN: Hey guys here's two chapters for you since I won't be able to update until Monday. This was really fun to write too! 😂

X

"So, this was originally a girl's night?" Camie asked leaning back in her chair.

"Yeah, I mean it still is, we just wanted to hang out with the guys for a for a minute before they do their own thing." Jirou said.

"Oh, that sounds like fun! Can I join?" Camie excitedly looked around.

Shrugging her shoulders Uraraka smiled. "I don't see why not."

"Great! We should have those more often." Standing up Camie quickly walked over to a waitress before sitting back down.

"Uh...what was that? Ribbit?"

"Nothing just something to get us started." Camie said as the waitress came over a few minutes later with a tray of drinks.

"What is it?" Uraraka curiously asked glancing over to where the waitress left and noticing Kaminari talking to a girl by the bar.

"Try and see if you like it." Camie said, taking a big gulp and smacking her lips.

Smelling it Tsu nodded taking a careful sip. "Smells sweet like juice."

"Well-" Uraraka stopped herself as Jirou downed the whole thing.

"Jirou!" Momo said covering her mouth in suprise

"What?" Jirou said stealing a glance at Kaminari. "It's true it tastes like juice."

"Really?" Taking a sip Uraraka hummed. "Woah it's actually yummy!"

"It has a little bit of alcohol though." Camie said. "So, you shouldn't drink too much."

"Oh boy..." Momo facepalmed herself as Mina and the others made their way over.

"Alright!" Hagakure said taking a gulp. "If it taste this good then it shouldn't be too bad right?"

"What am I missing here?" Mina said sitting down next to her and looking at Hagakures cup.

"JUICE!" the girls said in unison before giggling and clinking their cups together.

"Alright Mina loves juice gimme!" Mina grinned as Camie gave her a cup.

"Juice? Like happy juice?" Kirishima lifted an eyebrow walking up to the group along with the broody blond.

Pulling up a chair from a nearby table Bakugo sat himself next to Uraraka, leaning over to examine the cup she was holding.

Forcing herself to remain indifferent was turning out to be quite hard with how close he was sitting especially once she got a whiff of his sweet caramel like scent along with a glimpse of shiny silver around his neck convincing herself that it was probably something else.

"What the fuck kind of happy juice is that?" He gave them a disapproving scowl.

"Do you guys want some?" Camie asked sitting up in her chair and waving the waitress over.

"Sure, I'll have one." Kirishima said while Bakugo quickly shook his head 'No'.

"Oh, come on Bakubabe it's your birthday!" Camie winked.

"No, and stop fuckin calling me that!"

X

"Alright. So, the idea is you go up to a girl and start making small talk, blah blah blah you compliment her, make her laugh, and eventually get her number." Hawks said lazily leaning back in his chair. "It's easy as that. Here watch." Getting up he walked over to a group of girls who were smiling at him before returning with all of their numbers. "See. Nothing to it."