Chapter 50

AN: Alright guys so it's safe to say that this chapters includes mature content so you have been warned.

Groaning and rolling her head out of annoyance, Uraraka continued to impatiently tap her foot against the wood floor when she continued to hear her call go directly to Minas voicemail for the 9th time. "Mina come on!" Leaning her head back against the door Uraraka continued to think whether or not to knock but after lifting her hand to do just that, she quickly dropped it to her side when she heard giggling coming from inside and felt her face turn scarlet. "EEP!"

Trying to get as far away from those noises, she debated on going to the front desk and checking to see if there were any other rooms available for the night since everyone was probably already fast asleep.

Earlier after her little confrontation with Bakugo, she slowly made her way back to the main building not at all surprised to see most were already gone. It didn't matter though since she couldn't find anything to cheer her up anyways, so after about half an hour she called it quits and headed for her own cabin intending to get some much-needed rest. Which is how she found herself in this situation now. Cold, tired and with the constant ache in her wrist, it didn't make things any easier as she trudged through the piling snow that was now knee deep and walking through the bitter cold.

Deciding to bite the bullet since she still had a few unanswered questions of her own, she decided to just walk over to the cabin she knew was his, hoping that he wasn't asleep but knowing him he probably was.

"Alright, here it goes." She took a deep breath. Hovering her knuckles on the wooden door she gave a quick few taps before bolting away. "Nope."

"Shitty hair I swear if-" Yanking the door open Bakugo grumbly rubbed his tired eyes until he zeroed in on her retreating form. "Ochaco...?"

"Nope."

"Oi Ochaco-"

"She's not here."

"Round-face if you don't get your ass back here, after I'm already up..." he started until he saw her nervously rub the back of her head and slowly turn to face him.

"Hey." She timidly greeted, now pressing her fingertips together since by the scowl on his face he was still upset about what had happened earlier. Pressing her lips together she suddenly decided that this was a bad idea and that maybe she should go to the front desk instead. "You know what, nevermind."

"Ochaco wait." Sighing heavily, he leaned against the doorframe with his arms crossed, eyeing her carefully as she stopped walking away. "What is it?"

"It's nothing really." She cringed thankfully that she had her back towards him so he couldn't see the dilemma in her face.

"Out with it."

"I-I just wanted to come by and see how you were doing." She slowly turned, averting her eyes. "a-and...MinaandKirishimaarekindalockedinourroomsoIdidn'twanttodistrubedthenandwasgoingtocheckwiththefrontdeskaboutseingiftheyhadanotheravailbelroom-"

He rubbed the side of his mouth when he felt the corner of his lips twitch in amusement, while she continued to nervously ramble on without even so much as taking a break. "Woah slow down a sec." he calmly lifted his hands and waited for her to stop talking. "Wanna try that again?"

Staring at him like he was making her relive one of the most embarrassing moments of her life, she felt herself finding her shoes more intriguing now red faced. But this was better than letting her ongoing traitorous eyes shamelessly lock on his exposed muscular arms, thankful that the rest of him was at least somewhat covered up with a pair of gray sweatpants and blank tank. "I'm kinda locked out of my room..."