Rockstar

Pairing : Rockstar Jeongyeon × Backup dancer Nayeon

Summary: Rising rock star Yoo Jeongyeon got mesmerized by one of her female backup dancer as she performed her song.

-

3rd person:

Jeongyeon confidently appears on the outdoor stage, she had her electric guitar with her as the bands music blasted in the big sound systems around the ground.

As she was just saying something through the mic before her live mini performance starts, her crazy fangirls howled like a mad wolf after hearing Jeongyeon greeting them with a soft "hello" they bang their head as they shout their lungs out.

Jeongyeon smiled at them before turning to her band, she nodded her head and that was the cue for the band to start playing. The dancers from the back fastly appeared as they were all dressed in black fitted shorts and sleeveless.

The music plays with the lead of Jeongyeon's electric guitar, she bang her head to the beat as the dancers started dancing beside her- they were basically circling her - the first glimpse of Jeongyeon's voice made everybody in the crowd cheer. Her hands expertly move freely against the electric guitar without any problem with her still perfectly slaying the song.

Soon after a good 3 or 4 songs, she let go of her guitar before setting it aside and brought the mic in her hand instead. She was going to do solo with her Backup dance partner which she still haven't met yet. Though she knows the choreography perfectly.

The band started playing as Jeongyeon placed herself in the middle just like the crew instructed her and waited for her partner to show up.

It didn't take awhile after she begin to sing the lyrics while still standing from where she is and soon when she was near in the chorus, she felt gentle hands crept from behind her almost making her breath stop for a moment.

Her partner didn't utter any words at all and begin to do her move and it was Jeongyeon's cue to also do her part. They did the choreography without any problem and was able to nailed it.

After their performance, the crowd cheered for them and begin to get wild as the two parted from each other.

They pant as they stared at each other, though Jeongyeon was somehow a mess... Her mind was messing around. Even though her performance with the unknown woman, her thoughts were still filled of question on who was that woman.

That she felt a rush of blood trailing up to her veins, to the point she didn't know why she was standing infront of her manager and bombarding him with lots and lots of question about the woman.

Despite her manager tried to keep his mouth shut, Jeongyeon was able to convince him and in the end, he sighed before answering Jeongyeon's questions.

"Fine, she's Nayeon. Im Nayeon."

-

After finding the whereabouts of this woman called "Nayeon" she was now standing infront of her hotel room and knocking at it a couple of times before it got open.

When the door opened, a woman stood behind the door with look at her with a questioning look.

"Oh? What can i do with you Ms. Yoo?" She asked as Jeongyeon cringed at the name.

"Jeongyeon will be much more useful, Nayeon." She suggested as Nayeon akwardly nodded.

"Yeah.. want to come inside... Jeongyeon?" The way her name trails down Nayeon's tongue just made her more eager to have the woman right on the spot but stopped herself, she decided that she'll start of nice and easy before making her move to the
woman.