all i need is you [ special chap]

Pairing; Jihyo × Momo (g!p)

Summary; idk just read the whole chap i don't even understand my own plot ಠ∀ಠ

rqts; minggayoo_
-
3rd person's pov;

"How did your guys night went?" Tzuyu asked as they got out of the building complex and went to their van. The members looked at her and replied with a short shrug.

Momo was the first one to reply to her pending question. "I don't know... The prostitutes they hired for this week is kinda bad... They don't know anything about pleasuring a woman!" She exclaimed quite loudly causing the others to laughed.

"I mean.. sure, their a bit odd but at least i enjoyed what i got." Mina said calmly and sat next to Sana in the back. Sana turned to her with a teasing smirk causing Mina to sighed in realization.

"It's your first time to compliment the prostitute you got in the span of 3 years Minari~" And so on, she got tease by all of her members except for one.

Jihyo has been awfully quiet ever since Tzuyu brought that topic, isolating herself from opening about her experience during the night. Noticing the lack of interaction, Momo called out their leader's attention for her to enter their small business.

"Jihyo~ how was your experience during your own intercourse?" The girls all blushed at Momo's chosen words.

"Phew... Wise words there Momoring..." Mina breathe out and plastered out a chuckle. Jihyo stiffen in her place before turning to her members who's also waiting for her to answer the question.

Jihyo sighed before flicking back the strand out of her face before looking back to the car window to have a clear view of the dark starry sky.

"You wouldn't want to know..." She breathes out heavily as her big doe eyes wander around the dark streets as she saw a few stars started showing up.

The members shook their head before returning back to what they have conversed earlier. Though, Momo wasn't in the mood to continue talking to them instead she looked at their unspoken leader with pure curiousity.

'I wonder what's lingering in her mind right now' Momo thought to herself as her eyes bore holes behind the girl's head which didn't go unnoticed by the girl.

Jihyo sighed and shook her head away from the thoughts of the girl behind her. She cleared her throat catching the attention of some of her members.

"Momo.. let's talk to my room later.." She said which caused Momo to tilt her head in confusion but nodded her head nonethelessly.

-

The door of Jihyo's hotel room opens as the girl welcomes herself in without bothering to knock, she quietly went inside the living room only to find it empty, she frown.

Where could Jihyo be at this late hour? She whispered to herself and caught something by her ears.

"Hm~ f-fuck go deeper... hm that's it~"

She widen her eyes when she identified it as Jihyo's voice, but why did she mean by go deeper? who the heck was she talking to that she sounded she's being fucked? and what the actual fuck?

Momo's breath quicken as she slowly got into the upper floor of the huge 5star hotel room. It was definitely quiet, her breathing was clearly heard in the area as she shakily took each step with cautiousness.

And each step she takes, the louder Jihyo's moans becomes. She doesn't know but how come she could feel her own chest tightening knowing that another person was touching the girl she has been longing to touch for years now.