Want me to help you forget the pain?

a/n: so yesterday when i saw the news i was literally crying my heart out but then realized this morning that 'oh they're actually cute together good for them' yeah... that's really me.

-

-

"Chaeyoung's dating a man bro, she's straight, poor you-" Y/n slapped off her bestfriend's mouth before she says something about her bias's relationship.

Y/n cried dramatically as she kneel down on her bed, tears streaming uncontrollably.

"Why Chaeyoung, why?! You said in my dream last night that in the only one! Why did you cheat on me?!" She ranted out as she punches the poster of Chaeyoung on her wall. Her bestfriend rolled her eyes and pull her away from the wall before a neighbor comes barging in because of Y/n's loud smacking on the walls.

She wipes her bestfriend's tears and cringe at the 'ugly' sight of her.

"Y/n, you delusional bitch. Stop being emotional, you sound pathetic." She sighed when Y/n wailed again, she knew she had no other choice than-

"Fine you hog, I'll take you to the bar-*smacked*

-

Y/n chugged the bottle of beer like water as her bestfriend again tried to calm her broken ass down but in the end gave up since Y/n was nowhere insight after 5 minutes because she went to get her some water to ease her down.

She sighed as she slumped on the sofa.

"Nah, that bitch wouldn't get pregnant, she's a damn lesbian so calm your ass down-' she cut herself off when she saw a female's ass infront of her.

"Holy moly-"

Back to Y/n, she was at the bar counter, carelessly chugging another shot of alcohol since she still hasn't moved on from the fact that her dream girl, her girlfriend, her dearest wife and bias was in a relationship with a man who looks like a mango in real life. ( ok bitches, i don't hate Zion okay, this crazy Onces call him that on Facebook ☠️☠️☠️)

So why not drown yourself in alcohol to forget the pain your heart has been experiencing. After a couple more of shots, you can say she was already tipsy.

The girl carelessly slumped in the chair as she felt herself getting dizzy as she clutches her head in her hands and felt a presence beside her.

She frowns when she saw the face of the stranger.

"W-Wait.. Aren't you Mina from TWICE?" She squinted her eyes as she makes out the silhouette of the figure.

The sudden name call made the stranger turn to her, she gasped when she fully saw the face.

"You don't care." The nodded girl shuts her down as she immediately placed her order. Y/n chuckled.

"Why are you here? Are you heartbroken too because of the news?" Y/n playfully asked the nonchalant girl beside her stool as she watches the girl down her drink in one go before ordering another.