i don't know her name though...

Pairing; Nayeon × Mina

Summary; Nayeon met a gorgeous woman at the club but didn't got the chance to ask her name.

-

3rd person's pov;

Nayeon strode all her way to the back of the dim club not without bumping into some drunk dudes that tried to hit her but she meanly refuses and continues to make her way to where her friends were waiting for her.

"Nayeon! You came!" Sana squeal from her side as Nayeon pulled her in a hug.

She joined them at the table and quickly begin to chitchat, catching up with each other since it has been months after they got themselves into a little get away from their works. And now, having this opportunity to hang out again, none of them rejected the offer.

Nayeon sat across Dahyun and Momo as she sit comfortable beside the bubbly Sana. Dahyun has been eyeing since earlier though, she noticed something has changed from the older, so she didn't waste any moment to pinpoint her observation.

"Nayeon ah! You've change your hair into black again?!" That caught all their attention and immediately check the girl again only to realize it just now.

"Wah! No wonder you look different compared to the last time we hang out!" Momo exclaimed which made Nayeon laughed.

Momo glared at her and smack her head hard causing her to stumble back in her seat as Sana stopped her fellow japanese from further abusing the girl.

Nayeon just laughs it off though before her attention got averted to the platform where many people were shouting and the sudden change of music caught her attention.

The song of The Weeknd entitled "Party Monster" fills the whole room which got people banging their head and continue to enjoy themselves around.

Nayeon shook her head and looks back to her friends who were busy chitchatting about their life.

She decided to excuse herself to her friends and straightly went to the bar counter to order a drink.

She smiled at the bartender and placed her order which was served to her after a good minute since the counter wasn't crowded at the moment to her luck.

Nayeon took a gulp of her drink and quickly hissed when the liquor hit down her throat. She closes her eyes for a moment before leaning her elbows in the counter. Her eyes roamed around the sea of people out of boredom while she downed her drink.

But it was stopped when a woman caught her sight, she felt the oxygen got knocked out of her body when the woman also looks at her direction, smirking as she raises her glass.

Deadly feminine eyes locking with her's as the woman checks her up and down with a mischievous smirk playing between her lips. Nayeon gasp when the woman made her way to her.

She felt her knees weaken at the every step the woman takes, she gulps when the woman stood perfectly infront of her.

Black Swan met the gorgeous rabbit of Seoul.

Nayeon thinks she might die because of the woman standing infront of her, being effortlessly pretty and hot at the same time.

The girl took another step forward almost making Nayeon stumble in her spot but luckily the woman was quick to catched her and so the firm grip in her waist and Nayeon could literally feel herself about to pass out at how breathtaking the woman was.

"Want to hit the night?" The unnamed woman asked her as her grip is still firmly planted against Nayeon's waist. Nayeon didn't dare swat her hands away though, she loves at how the woman was holding her.