camgirl

Mina laid tiredly in her bed after a long day of tiring schedule. She was the last one to get out of the bathroom since she almost passed out while being in the bathtub, if weren't for Sana to whom woke her up.

She readies to fall asleep again but couldn't, she looks at her roommates and saw all of them already snoring loudly as they sleep.

She sighed and got her phone out of the nightstand as she check the time.

2:30 am

"Oh well holy shit" Mina curse under breath as she rolls her eyes in annoyance.

She got out of bed and pull out her headset out of her drawer as she decided to play games or watch some random things until her sleepiness visits her again.

She plugged in her headset and lowers the brightness of her phone to not disturb the sleep of her other members.

"What interesting stuff could i browse to keep myself fall asleep faster?" She asked herself as her fingers wonder on her keyboard.

A few moments of wondering and eventually she settled for something that she hasn't watched for awhile.

'Pornhub.com' She browses as she smirk to herself.

"Won't forget to kill Sana about teaching me this website when i was 17" Mina grimace at the memory but cringe right away back at her so innocent self back then.

She immediately check if anything's interesting but she only boredly scrolls down since all of the videos in her feed were simple old fucking.

See nothing's interesting-

Well holy shit!

Mina's eyes widen when her fingers accidentally pressed the live cams and to say... It was indeed to interesting...

Right infront of her screen was a young woman with a mask hiding her real face, fingers parting her slick covered folds as she teasingly licked her lips towards the camera.

The woman had golden brown hair as her bloody red lips parted when her hard clit was shown to the camera and oh god-

Those sweet... sweet little noises she was making while touching herself was enough to make Mina bit her lip as she clenched her thighs together as she felt herself slowly getting turned on by the hot woman.

Suddenly the woman spoke causing all hair in Mina's body to stand up when she heard the awfully unfamiliar voice.

"Ugh~ F-Fuck Honey... I'm so wet for you~" Mina almost moaned when the woman with mask look straight at the camera as if she were seducing Mina directly.

Mina unconsciously slipped her hand underneath her blanket and pushed her underwear aside as she slowly gasped upon realizing how wet she was.

With her eyes still glued on the screen, she slowly rubbed her slicked folds using her right hand.

On the screen, the masked woman is seen touching herself, her perfect manicure nails furiously rubbing her clit as she moans out loudly.

Her other hand was fondling and pinching her pink erect nipple as her body slightly convulses against her will.

She parted her legs even more as the camera got the right moment where she inserted her middle finger inside her as she throw her head back in pleasure.

Mina releases heavy breath as she struggled to keep herself quiet but nonethelessly continued to touched herself and entered a finger inside her as well trying to keep her pace like the masked woman.