𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚

: ̗̀➛
TW
      I was thrown to the floor, my clothes kicked at me before the door slammed shut. I scrambled to pull them back on, shivering. I sat back, my knees to my chest. I was dizzy, out of breath, in pain.
      I blinked my eyes, trying to blink the swaying away. I felt like throwing up until a fell out of consciousness.

: ̗̀➛

     "Get her up!" I blinked my eyes, feeling myself pulled up. I tried to focus past the blurriness. Using all my strength to fight back.
     "It's okay." Ricks face came into focus.
     "Rick?" My voice shook, the only face I could make out.
      "Oh god, look at her..." Glenns voice became clear.
     I fell back out.

: ̗̀➛

       I squeezed my eyes tight, fighting the sun from them.
     "Del?"
      I slowly opened them. Staring down at me was Hershel, Daryl, and Rick.
     "Hershel, you're out of bed." I smiled weakly, trying to sit up but my body was in so much pain, but then I remembered.
     "I am." Hershel smiled back.
     "Wheres Glenn? Wheres Maggie?" I whipped my head around my cell, panic filling me.
     "They're okay. You need to relax." Rick placed a gentle hand on my shoulder. Daryl gave them a glance. Hershel and Rick smiled softly at me before leaving the cell.
     "Are you okay?" He asked gently.
     "I... I don't..."
     "We don't have to talk about it."
     "Im hurting."
      "Did he..."
      "Rape me? No." I lied.
      He exhaled as if it was a relief to hear.
      I touched my hand to my cheek, inhaling sharply as I felt the sting of my fingertips on stitches.
      "That bastard cut my face."
      "Lay down. Hershel got you stitched up."
      "No," I forced all my strength to stand, "I need up. I need outside."

: ̗̀➛

     Sunlight hit my face while Daryl and Beth helped hold me up. Everyone followed me out, as if I was going to drop dead any second. I closed my eyes, inhaling. I couldn't help but smile feeling fresh air enter my lungs.
     "There you are, ging." I felt my stomach flip. I spun around to see Merles smiling face at me, taunting me. So much strength suddenly hit me.
      I jumped toward him, drawing my knife and putting it against his throat.
      "You! You let him do this!" I barked. He put his arms up as if surrendering.
     I felt angry tears swarm my eyes, even looking at his face made me sick.
     "Del." Daryl grabbed my arm, slowly lowering the knife. Everyones eyes were on me.
     "He... He let him.." I sobbed, running back inside.

: ̗̀➛

     "Hello?" A tall, lean woman stood in my cell opening. I quickly wiped my tears away.
     "Who the hell are you?"
     "Michonne. I was the one who showed your people how to get to town."
      I felt guilty for my rude introduction.
      "Delilah."
       "I heard you're Kays sister."
       I perked up.
       "Is she alive?"
        "She is. I found her and Andrea wondering the woods, took them in. Then we found Woodsbury."
         I sighed a heavy sigh of relief, wiping tears away. My sister. I had to see her. To hold her.
        "Thank you."
         "She thinks you're dead."
         "I thought she was..." 
         "She wont leave Woodsbury unless she knows you're alive."
         "I can't go back there... not now."
         "I know what he did."
         I looked up at her, furrowing my eyebrows. How could she possibly know?
          "I'm telling you, he will be preparing for a war. Your people killed so many of his people. He's probably on the search right now," She said bluntly.
        "He can't... these people.. this place... its all I have."
        "Then you better prepare to fight."