𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠

(Update: I am changing my writing format and change it to third person so its easier for me to write, the story will be the same just different writing style, just thought I should let u guys know!!)

: ̗̀➛

"What's this one do?" Jake pointed to a button on Daryls bike. Del watched them together. It softened her soul to see them.

"Push it."

Jake pushed the button, an old Johnny Cash cd started playing.

"What the hell is this?" Jake made a face at the music. Daryl laughed.

"Watch your mouth." Kay scolded him as she hung clothes up on the clothes line with Maggie.

"It's Johnny Cash, kid. Some of the best music."

"This is for old people." Jake replied. Daryl looked over at Del and smiled.

"Well, I am an old person. Come on, hop up."

Jake hopped off the bike, taking off across the yard back to Carl and Beth.

"For old people." Daryl shook his head as he walked up to Del.

"Thank you... For hanging out with him and all. He doesn't have any male figured around anymore to look up to."

"Yeah, I don't know if i'm the best role model." Daryl placed a cigarette between his lips.

"Stop, you know you're great... You would be a good dad."

"Yeah." He nodded, sparking up his cigarette.

"Could you take that somewhere else? I can't do the smell. You going to get it stuck on the clothes," Kay complained. Daryl chuckled at Del before walking away.

"Yes ma'am."

Del joined Maggie and Kay, beginning to pin clothes up.

"Good to see y'all talking again." Maggie squinted at her through the sunlight.

"Yeah." Del looked back at him, seeing him talking with Carol. Being around him made her hopeful, but hope scared her.

"Is he any good?" Maggie asked. Kay giggled at the question.

"What?"

"In bed. Is he any good?"

Del rolled her eyes, playfully throwing a wet shirt at Maggie.

"Shut up."

"It's always the dirty ones who know what they're doing," Kay stated matter of factly. Dells jaw dropped at her sisters comment, never hearing her talk like that.

"Kay!" She laughed.

"He's a good looking guy, you don't think so?" Kay asked. Del but back a smile, thinking about it. Did she think he was good looking? She had never thought of it before.

"I mean, he's not ugly, that's for sure."

"Would you have went after him before?" Maggie asked.

"I'm not going after him now."

"He sure as hell is going after you."

"Oh god no. Daryl is a friend, a good friend. He's just a good guy."

"He looks at ya like he wants to take a bite from you, can't keep his eyes off you," Kay added. Del glanced back at him, him already looking at her. He waved shyly. She waved back. Maybe they were right?