𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙚

Del laid her head on the cool window, watching the same scenes she had seen before fly past them. Back to the church, back to the group. It was such an empty feeling, this wasn't the way she thought she would reunite with them. It was tense, silent. She knew everyone was in their own heads, trying to process. It would be a twenty-four hour trip back.

She rested her hand on her belly. She couldn't process there was a human in there, growing.

Rosita looked back at her.

"Hey, you alright?"

Del forced a soft smile. She wasn't alright, nothing was.

"No," She said truthfully.

"Me neither." Rosita smiled back.

: ̗̀➛

Del stepped out from the truck, stretching as she watched Rosita tend to Eugene and Maggie tend to Glenn.

"You feeling okay?" Del stepped beside Maggie.

"I feel like shit." Glenn groaned. Maggie and Del giggled.

"You look like shit."

"Thanks," he replied sarcastically, holding a wet cloth to the bump on his head. Del saw him differently now though, Glenn had always been the timid one, but compared to Abrahams size, he held himself up good in the fight.

"I'm ready to be back with the others... You think they found Beth?" Maggie questioned.

"All we can do is hope."

"Well I hope they have some painkillers back at the church, I am dying here."

"Stop it." Maggie patted a cloth to his face. Del cleared her throat, thinking about everything weighing on her.

They both looked at her, able to tell she was unsettled.

"Hey... You alright?" Glenn questioned. Del rested her hand on her stomach, pursing her lips.

"I uh... I'm pregnant," she mumbled just low enough for them to hear. She needed to say it out loud, even to just solidify it for herself. Both their faces washed over with shock. Maggie said nothing, just pulled her into a tight hug. Del needed it. She fought back tears.

"Is it..." Glenn questioned.

"Daryls?" Del pulled back, sniffling, "Yeah... I mean... It has to be."

"What about David?" He asked.

"No... I would already be looking like a planet if it was his..."

"Does he know?" Maggie had a look of concern etched across her face.

"No." Del stared down at her feet. She felt guilty. Guilty for just leaving Daryl over something so small. She knew he had too much pride to beg her to stay, but his eyes when she walked away said it all.

Maggie softly rubbed her arms, smiling st her.

"It's going to be okay... We will figure this put, okay?"

"Lori died having Judith, Mags..." Del shook her head, "I used to not care. I didn't give a damn if I was dead or not but now... I can not die."

"Hey, hey." Glenn leaned forward, "Don't think like that. You aren't alone."

Del tucked her lips, nodding, but she didn't believe it.

: ̗̀➛

It was night by the time they got to the church. Walkers were stuck on the pikes out front. The truck let out a huff of air as Abraham turned it off, marching to the walkers and killing them all, not saying a word. Glenn helped Maggie over the pikes, then Del.