𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜

A/N: SORRY THE UPDATES ARE SO SLOW EVERYONE. I appreciate all the love, and this is a short update, but I am already working on the next one and it will be much longer. THANK U GUYS!!

Del stared down at her stomach as the truck rolled down the road. She wondered what everyone was doing right then back at the church. She wondered if anyone had died, if Jake, Annie and Abel missed her, if Michonne had told Daryl, if Kay was regretting not telling her goodbye. The answer was probably not... To all of them.

"Hey, you alright?" Glenn questioned, Maggie asleep in his lap. Her eyes flickered down to her, she missed Daryl insanely. Part of her was mad at him for not begging to to not go.

"No." She laughed sadly. She missed the group. They were her family, but she had grown the closest to Glenn and Maggie, especially after the prison. The kids deserved to be with Kay like she had said, and Daryl deserved to heal on his own. She wondered if they would reunite, if just maybe they could get to D.C., find a cure, and find their way back to one another. Would he even want her then? Would he want her in a normal world? Would he even want her pregnant?

"Do you regret it?" Glenn asked.

"Hm?"

"Regret leaving."

Del thought about it. She didn't know. She knew she wasn't contributing to the group. She knew this was the way she may possibly help the world. Eugene knew the cure. Maybe her baby could have a normal life.

"I... Don't know. I miss them already."

Glenn gave her a half smile before looking back down at Maggie, running his fingers through her hair. God she missed Daryl. She missed his touch. She hated him for not begging her to stay, but she knew how he was. He would never beg.

: ̗̀➛

Daryls POV

He looked down at the hole in the floor, water flooded and walkers reached up at them.

"We can't go down there!" Gabriel was terrified. He was tired of what a wuss Gabriel was.

"You want to starve?" Rick attempted to hand Gabriel a knife but he pushed it away.

"No, no. I don't do weapons."

"Whatever." Daryl climbed down the hole. He landed in the water, driving his knife into a walkers head. He had no will to live at this point, no cautiousness. He should have told Del to stay, that he needed her here. She was the reason he valued his life.

Bob dropped down, then Sasha, then Rick.

"Shit!" Bob tried to push the walker back from him. Rick waded in the water, killing the walker.

"You okay?" Sasha grabbed his face. Daryl watched them. He missed Del so terribly, but his own pride was the death of him.

"I'm alright." Bob smiled weakly.

: ̗̀➛

Daryl dropped his backpack to the floor, the cans of food clanked. The sun was going down. Sasha walked around, lighting candles. Daryl lit a cigarette, stepping outside. He puffed on it while watching walkers reaching for him from the pikes tbey had put up around the stairs. He was so unfazed, so not scared. He hasn't felt real fear unless it was about Delilah.

The door creaked open behind him as Michonne stepped out standing next to him.

"Should I..?" She nodded to the walkers.

"Nah, they ain't botherin' nobody."

Silence fell between them again. They scared out. He could tell she was stuck in her head too.