Power Play

To avoid that sinking feeling that something might go wrong following their reunion, Stevie had straddled Lindsey and pinned his arms to the bed. "We're going to play a little game" she informed him.

"Okay," he said with a skeptical grin, "What are the rules?"

"There's just one. You can't move without my permission. Can't move at all. Unless I give you an order."

"So, like Simon Says? Except, Stevie says?"

"Pretty much, except naked," she giggled.

Still holding his hands pinned above his head, she leaned forward and kissed him. He began to kiss her back and she stopped. "No moving, Buckingham." And she leaned over again and put a soft kiss on his lips, he tried hard not to respond, though it was nearly impossible. Having her this close, all he wanted was to touch her, but he'd play along. For now, anyway.

She let go of his hands but instructed him to leave them where they were. She straddled him and felt his erection, so hard, beneath her. She began to roll her hips back and forth against it. Slowly at first, allowing the grinding rhythm to rub against her swollen clit. She could see by his breathing that he was struggling not to move. She looked at him and smiled wickedly and shook her head warningly as she continued her rhythmic movements.

Stevie reached up and grasped her breasts with both hands, trailing her hands from her backside to her breasts and over her taut belly. The visual she was creating for him as he lay beneath her was so erotic that he could come then and there without even penetrating her. She was moving faster, and he needed to thrust upwards to relieve some of the glorious tension that was building in his body. Without any thoughts about the consequences, he reached for her waist and pulled her closer to him while raising his hips up to meet her.

"No sir, Mr. Buckingham, you're breaking the rules. Hands over your head if you don't want them tied up. And don't raise that pelvis of yours off of that mattress again if you want me to touch you," she punctuated each command with a little smack to his thigh. "Are we clear? Tell me the rules, Lindsey."

"You're torturing me, I have to lie here and take it, right?"

"Precisely. Big pay off though, if you're a good boy." she teased.

She leaned over and put her breasts in his face, tracing her nipple along his lips. He wanted to take them in his mouth and suck them, run his tongue and teeth over them. But he knew the rules and didn't want them to be taken away, so he suffered the agony. He resisted the urge to even lick his own lips, afraid she'd take them away.

"You may use your tongue on my breast for the next," she glanced at the clock on the wall behind her, "thirty seconds." She offered him her other breast, teasing his lips with the hardened, pink nipple. His tongue flicked at the nipple, sensuously circling it with his tongue. Stevie resumed her rocking motion on his dick. "Well, thirty more seconds so you can give equal attention to each side, as she put her other breast in his face.

"Times up," she told him, following a glance at the clock. She sat up straight again. With her long blonde hair cascading over her bare shoulders, she was a vision, and Lindsey was thankful to be underneath her again. He hated when they took a hiatus from each other, it could be so painful. But when they reconnected, there was nothing better in the entire world. This woman was the sexiest creature he'd ever seen, and he was lucky enough to be her lover, at least some of the time. And as much as he hated to admit it, that was probably lucky enough. Most men would never live to experience anything like her.

He was desperate to be inside her, and he didn't think he could just lie here perfectly still. Though, that was the rule and so he was determined to play along. Even though it was killing him. Overriding his reflexive actions and natural impulses was nearly impossible.