Chapter 95(M)

Kyle stared at Aaron, refusing to break eye contact with him. He grasped Aaron's arms, his fingers caressing his exposed skin. Kyle trailed his hands down Aaron's arms in a back and forth motion. Kyle was tired of waiting. He knew that Aaron had no intention of being the receiver but Kyle needed to be inside him.

  Logan had told him that he was fine with Kyle and Aaron having their first time without him. He pulled Aaron's body flush against his own.

"Don't make me wait any longer."

  Aaron grabbed the back of Kyle's head and kissed him.

  That was all it took. Kyle hungrily sucked Aaron's lower lip into his mouth, biting on the plump flesh.

  Aaron moaned into Kyle's mouth as his arms encircled around his neck.

  Kyle gripped Aaron's jaw, taking the kiss deeper. Kyle pressed his hard bulge against Aaron's, rubbing their cocks together.

"Shit..." Kyle gasped when Aaron began sucking on his neck, tongue licking the middle of his throat. He moaned as his eyes fluttered close. He was so hard. He gripped Aaron's hair, pulling his head back to press his mouth against the throbbing pulse.

"Fucking hell..." Aaron opened lust-gazed eyes and stared up at him.

"You have no idea what you do to me when you look at me like that." Kyle breathed, staring into Aaron's eyes.

"You and Logan have definitely got me hooked." Kyle whispered, and then leaned forward to suck Aaron's earlobe into his mouth. He slowly walked him backwards to the bed.

  Kyle threw him down before lying next to Aaron. He pushed Aaron's t-shirt up so he could close his mouth around one of his eyes. Aaron's back arched as his hand went to the back of Kyle's head to hold him against that flesh.

"Feels...really good." Aaron thrust up against Kyle with another moan. Kyle moved onto the other nipple, his fingers going to the taut flesh he'd just released, to pull and roll it. Damn, he loved the sounds of Aaron's moans.

  Anytime he heard them, he got this need to give him more pleasure. Kyle released the nipple from his mouth and pressed a kiss to Aaron's stomach before raising his head to look down at Aaron. He beckoned with a finger for Aaron to sit up. He pulled off Aaron's t-shirt then his sweatpants to free his pulsing hardness. Kyle peeled off his own shirt then pushed down his own pants, releasing his engorged cock. Kyle could barely contain his groan of pleasure when he stretched out between Aaron's opened legs, their shafts touching.

  Aaron pushed his lower body up when Kyle's warm lips feasted on his mouth. He moaned as Kyle pressed his lips against his neck, leaving a mark on Aaron's neck. Kyle kissed his way down Aaron's chest to his stomach until he reached his cock. He closed his mouth around the head and sucked slowly on it, using his tongue circling the tip.

"Move your hips Aaron." Kyle directed him, using both his hands to grip Aaron's hips.

  With a soft groan, Aaron slid deep till his cock was engulfed fully into Kyle's mouth, then he slowly pulled back out. With his eyes closed, Aaron pumped in and out of Kyle's mouth.

  Kyle's hands firmly held on to Aaron's hips, letting him fuck his face.

"I'm gonna come if you don't let me go." Aaron panted as his hips began moving faster.

  Kyle eventually pulled his mouth off Aaron's cock. "Turn on your stomach."

  Aaron stared at him for a second, the debate clear as day in his eyed.

  Kyle opened his mouth to ask him if he was okay, but Aaron turned on his stomach.

  Kyle licked his tongue down Aaron's spine to the groove of his ass. He parted slit and run his tongue over the puckered flesh. He sucked, licked until Aaron was a moaning mess. He stiffened his tongue and slowly pushed the tip passed the tight muscles, before fucking into Aaron's hole.

"Shit...fuck..." Aaron groaned, pushing himself back as his hands gripped the sheets.

  Kyle couldn't wait any longer. He grabbed the lube, poured some on Aaron's hole, then squeezed some onto his fingers. But he paused for a moment to look down at Aaron.

"Are you sure about this, Aaron?"

  Aaron twisted his head to look at Kyle over his shoulder. "I trust you Kyle."

  That's all the answer Kyle needed to hear before he slowly inserted his index finger. He waited to make sure Aaron was okay with the one finger before pushing in a second finger.

  Kyle's cock twitched at how Aaron's tight hole clutched at his fingers.

"Is this okay? Can you take it?"

"I can take. Just go slow."

  With a third figure now inserted, Kyle started pushing those three fingers in and out. Kyle watched his fingers disappeared as Aaron pushed his ass back.

"Yes..." Aaron breathed, gyrating on his fingers. Kyle was mesmerized at the way Aaron's ass lapped up his fingers. "Kyle, I'm ready."

  Kyle pulled his fingers out, pour some more lube on Aaron's hole then lathered his shaft with the liquid. He placed his cock along the cleft between Aaron's ass cheeks, his cock sliding up and down his perineum.

  With one hand on Aaron's firm cheek, Kyle pressed his cock against Aaron. When he pushed forward and breached the tight ring, Aaron's head fell to the bed with a muffled groan.

"Relax for me baby." Kyle rasped, praying to the high heavens for control. "Push back, Aaron."

  Kyle watched his cock disappeared into Aaron's willing hole. He moaned deep in his throat when he finally bottomed out, his balls slapping gently against Aaron. He leaned forward and wrapped an arm around Aaron's waist.

"Are you okay?" Kyle asked softly, dropping kisses on his back.

"Your ass...it feels like you're sucking me in. It's so hot and tight. Are you okay?" Kyle asked again.

"I feel fucking full with you so deep in me." Aaron whispered shakily. "I'm good." Code for do your worse.

  It was then that Kyle began to move, slowly but deeper into Aaron's body. It felt amazing.

"Fuck..." Kyle gripped Aaron's hips hard and pounded into Aaron. He threw his head back as his thrusts got faster and more brutal. "Is this good...? You like that?"

"Shit, right there Kyle." Aaron cried out as he rocked back against Kyle, meeting him thrusts for thrusts.

"Is this what you want Aaron?" Kyle asked slamming relentlessly into that bundle of pleasure over and over. He was in heaven. Moans and grunts filled the room.

"I'm gonna come." Aaron gasped, his hole clenching down hard on Kyle's cock.

  When Aaron's cock erupted without Kyle touching him, Kyle could only stare at his writhing sweat drenched body. He moaned, as Aaron's contracting muscles gripped his cock.

  Kyle knocked Aaron's legs from under him, so that flopped onto the bed. Kyle slid over his back, his knees pushing Aaron's legs apart. Then he began to move, sliding in and out of him, seeking his own release. Kyle groaned at the delicious feeling of Aaron's muscles clamping down on his aching cock.

"I love when you squeeze me like that." Kyle grunted. "Keep squeezing me like that, baby. It feels really fucking good." He gripped Aaron's hands tightly as he pounded into him while those muscles squeezed his cock. Kyle's spine tingled and he knew his orgasm wasn't far behind.

"Kyle, you feel good inside me."

"Oh Shit, Aaron...I'm gonna come..." Kyle growled as he pushed down deep and hard into Aaron as his body convulsed against Aaron with blazing pleasure as his orgasm broke free.

  Kyle bit into Aaron's shoulder as he shuddered violently. He brushed a kiss to the back of Aaron's head as his body continued to shake.

"Did you just fucking bite me?"