Chapter 21

Logan kept glancing over at Aaron, his eyes sliding over his body clad in all that black.

He also noticed people staring at Aaron as they entered the building but Aaron was completely oblivious to the attention.

Why wouldn't they stare?

He looked too damn good.

Aaron purchased their tickets and snacks before the cinema attendant pointed them to the cinema room.

Inside, Aaron led him to the middle row, in the back corner of the cinema where they would be more comfortable.

"Take this seat." Aaron said standing by the row, allowing him to take a seat first before sitting down.

"Thanks." Logan placed their drinks in the cup holders. When his hands were empty, Aaron handed him the bag of popcorn to hold. Logan was excited for their date, since this was officially his first date ever. He hadn't been to the cinema or had any kind of fun since his family was killed.

He turned his head to ask Aaron if he wanted some popcorn, only to find him already staring at him.

Logan gulped when he felt a hand settled on his jean-clad leg. The lights weren't that bright but he still glanced around, hoping no one had noticed.

The lights in the theater dimmed until he could barely see, but that hand never moved. Logan tried to distract himself watching the movie but it was like Aaron had different ideas.

That same hand traveled up his leg, squeezing the upper part of his thigh, making him jump.

The tingles that followed made him bite his lip to stifle a groan.

He leaned his body sideways to move his leg but Aaron's grip tightened on it. Taking tentative bites of his popcorn, Logan intentionally ignored him to focus on the movie. He felt movement across from his seat but didn't look away from the screen.

"Are you really ignoring me?"

Warm breath tickled his ear making him shiver. His eyes widened when he felt something wet touched his neck.

"Did you just licked me?" He asked, keeping his voice low so that no one would hear their conversation.

"Would you like me to do it again?"

Logan's mind went blank at the question. Slightly turning his body in the seat, he stared at Aaron. He was realizing that although Aaron was a blunt person, he never once overstepped his boundaries.

Did he wanted him to lick his neck again?

Logan glanced around the darkened room. Everyone was paying attention to the movie.

No one was looking in their direction.

Logan's stomach fluttered with excitement at the thought of what he was about to do in a public place.

The hand on his thigh went to the button on his jeans and Logan held his breath waiting to see what he was going to do. Fingers unbuttoned his pants and Logan closed his eyes when Aaron slipped his hand inside to touch his erection.

His legs fell open, giving Aaron more space to grip his length in his hand. He slouched down in his seat, head against the seat with his eyes closed.

Logan licked his lips, his hands clutching the armrests as Aaron began stroking his dick.

A moan escaped his mouth, so he bit his lower lip between his teeth, trying to keep silent.

"Don't make any noise or someone will hear you." Aaron whispered before latching his mouth to his ear. Between Aaron sucking on his ear and stroking him, Logan found it almost impossible trying to suppress his moans.

Logan's hips bucked up when Aaron gave his tip a tight squeeze before trailing his hand to fondle his ball sac. He lift one of his hand to his mouth, biting on the flesh, eyes darting left and right.

"You feel good in my hand." Aaron's tongue flickered out to lick his neck and he instinctively tilted his head, knowing what he wanted. Aaron attached his mouth to his neck, his warm lips kissed their way up and down his neck and shoulder.

Logan felt a tingle in the pit of his stomach as Aaron started stroking him faster. His orgasm ripped through him and Aaron pulled him closer, capturing his moan with his mouth.

For a few minutes Logan stayed there with his face pressed against Aaron's neck, panting softly. After getting his bearings, he leaned back in his seat.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good."

"Open the water and wet that napkin for me." Aaron pulled his hand from his pants.

"What are you doing?" Logan asked as he wet the napkin before giving it to Aaron.

"I need to wipe my hand."

"Oh..." Logan looked away when Aaron smirked at him. He took a sip of his drink to distract himself.

Aaron used the wet napkin to wipe his hand then balled up the used napkin to throw away.

"Let's finish watching the movie."

"What about you?" Logan asked staring at Aaron.

"This was for you."

Logan glanced down at Aaron's lap then back up to his face. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

Logan nodded his head then focused his attention on the screen.

They had missed most of the movie but Logan didn't care. He had just been given his first hand job.

In a public place!

When the movie finally ended, they waited for the other moviegoers to file out of the room before exiting.

They left the cinema room and headed outside to Aaron's jeep.

The parking lot was almost empty except for a few vehicles.

"Did you enjoyed the movie?" Aaron asked him once they were inside the vehicle.

Logan knew Aaron wasn't talking about the movie itself.

"I did."

Aaron reached over to take a hold of his hand. The warmth from his hand made Logan's skin tingled.

Logan blushed when he realized it was the same hand Aaron had used to give him the hand job.