Chapter 35(M)

Logan closed his eyes, enjoying Aaron's fingers on his scalp. When he felt Aaron's fingers tightened a bit, he opened his eyes to look up at him.

  Blazing hazel eyes stared down at him, and Logan licked his lips unconsciously. Those eyes flickered down at his mouth.

"What is it?" He asked nervously.

  Aaron blinked, "Nothing. I'm going to take a shower."

"Okay," Logan got up from the floor then turned to Aaron, blushing when he saw the obvious bulge in Aaron's pants.

"I'll be right back." Aaron grabbed his cellphone before entering his bedroom.

  Logan took the time alone to check out his surroundings but he didn't invade his privacy.

  Ten minutes later, Aaron still hadn't exited the bedroom and he was getting anxious. Without knocking, he opened the door but came to a halt.

  Aaron was standing in the middle of the room completely naked.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry." Logan apologized as he backed out from the room. Or tried to. Aaron had strode toward him and grasped his arm stopping him from leaving.

"Stay." Aaron stepped closer to him, ignoring the fact the he was naked.

"You're naked." Logan reminded Aaron, eyes looking anywhere except at him.

"I thought you wanted to see me naked." Aaron looked down at his erection. "The cold shower didn't help at all."

  Logan's face felt like it was literally on fire.

"Do you still want me to teach you?"

  His head jerked up at him. "Huh?"

"I've tried to resist but it's getting really difficult." Aaron pulled him closer to his body. "Do you want me to teach you?"

  Logan heart skipped at what Aaron was asking him. He could feel Aaron's erection pressing against his stomach.

"Yes, I want you to teach me."

  Instead of letting go of his arm, Aaron gripped Logan's other hand and carried it to his cock. The hard flesh was hot and pulsing against his palm.

  Aaron tightened his grip until Logan was squeezing his cock. A groan left Aaron's mouth, causing Logan to look up at him. The intensity in Aaron's eyes took his breath away.

"I'm going to let go of your hand. Just follow my instructions."

"Okay."

"Move your hand from the base to the tip then give it a squeeze."

  Logan followed his instruction albeit a little awkward at first but then he quickly got the gist of it. Aaron bent toward him, burying his face in the crook of his neck.

"Yeah, just like that." Aaron breathed against his neck, his breath tickling his skin. "That feels really good."

"What else?" He asked.

"Do what feels natural to you."

  Logan continued stroking his cock, adding pressure when needed. He listened to the sound of Aaron's breathing to see what he liked.

"Stroke me faster." Aaron pushed himself forward as Logan strokes became faster. "Oh, so good."

  An idea forming in his mind, Logan brought his other hand to Aaron's chest and tweaked his nipple between his fingers. 

  Aaron's dick jumped in excitement.

  Logan smiled at the reaction. This was something he could do since Aaron had already done it to him twice. He picked up the pace, stroking Aaron's cock, fingering the slit, feeling the pre-come at the tip.

"Do you like that?"

"I do," Aaron's lips sucked at the skin of his neck.

  He wanted to do this for Aaron but he was also getting extremely turned on.

  Aaron suddenly grabbed his hand, halting his movements. He stepped back to look at him, his chest heaving up and down.

"What? Did I do something wrong?"

"Nothing wrong." Aaron said shaking his head. "I want to try a position with you. Is that okay?"

"Sure,"

  Aaron pulled him to the bed, stripping off his clothes. "Lie down in the middle of the bed, with your head to the edge."

  He probably should have asked before complying but Logan just did what Aaron told him to do. When he was situated on the bed, Aaron took the spot next to him, turning his body in the opposite direction.

  Up this close, Logan had a full view of his cock. He jumped in surprise when Aaron's wet mouth engulfed his length. He gripped Aaron's cock then leaned forward to it into his mouth.

  He sucked on Aaron's cock while Aaron did the same to him. 

  Sucking, stroking, licking while fondling his ball sac. Logan took the sac into his mouth and sucked on his balls.

  Aaron's hips began moving forward faster, his cock disappearing roughly in and out his mouth. When Logan felt that familiar tingle, he knew he was about to come, so he sucked harder.

"Fuck, I'm going to come."

  Aaron groaned around his cock, the vibration making Logan's tors curl.

  He decided to the same to Aaron.

  Aaron pulled him deeper into his mouth, fingers digging into his hips, until he was hitting the back of his throat.

  The only sound heard were their groans filling the bedroom. 

  Aaron grabbed both of Logan's ass cheeks in his hand, parting the firm globes. A single finger lightly brushed against the small puckered hole before slightly penetrating.

  When Logan felt that finger, his orgasm ripped through him, and a loud moan escaped his mouth. Still in his high, a loud groan was his only warning that Aaron was coming before he tasted his cum in his mouth.

  Both rode out their orgasm before collapsing on the bed, trying to catch their breaths.

  A hand smoothed down his side, caressing his bare skin. "Did you fell asleep?"

  Logan opened his eyes looking around the room. That one had been intense that he just needed to close his eyes for a minute.

"No, I'm good."

  The bed shifted as Aaron swung his legs over to the side before standing up, giving Logan a good view of his ass. Aaron turned to face him, and Logan just stared at his placid cock.

"Don't do that." Aaron turned around to walk towards the bathroom, leaving the door slightly ajar.

"Do what?" Logan asked before getting up off the bed. He walked to the door, pushed it inward and stepped inside.

  Aaron handed him a brand new toothbrush. "Staring at me like you want me to fuck you."

  Logan looked away with a blush, gripping the toothbrush in his hands.

"I didn't realize I was doing that."

"Brush your mouth, then come and eat. I'll have to reheat the food since I got a little distracted." Aaron smirked at him before kissing his cheek as he left the bathroom.

  It was a good distraction.

  Logan smiled at his reflection before he proceeded to brush his mouth.