Chapter 42

Aaron helped Logan to search his entire room thoroughly but nothing was missing. He was still angry that Logan had forgotten to lock his door though. If he had come here alone, who knew what would have happened.

"Since nothing was taken, go take a shower."

  Aaron expected an act of defiance from Logan but he just followed his instruction. The door closed behind him and Aaron took the time for a deeper search of Logan's dorm. By the time he come full circle, he found two listening devices.

  He entered the bedroom and searched there also. Aaron went to the closet where the intruder was hiding and searched through everything. He found another device shoved in the corner.

  Aaron put all three devices together with the one he found on the intruder. He put them in his pocket just as he heard the bathroom door opened.

"What are you doing in here?"

"I came to get my phone." With his back still to him, Aaron held up his phone to show him. He barely took a step forward before Logan grabbed his hand.

"Why don't you turn around to face me?"

  He wouldn't be able to resist temptation.

"I'll wait for you in the living-room."

"Turn around Aaron. I want to see your face."

  Taking a breath, Aaron slowly rotated on his feet until he was facing him. Logan was standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist.

  Aaron's hands fisted as he stared at him. He could tell Logan was doing this on purpose, trying to get a rise out of him.

  Logan walked toward him, the towel shifting at the movement.

"Logan, what are you doing?"

"I want to make you feel good."

  Logan's hands went to the knot of the towel and all the blood seemed to pool in his dick when it fell to the floor.

  Aaron's eyes flew to his, stunned at the unexpected development. With great effort, he kept his eyes trained to Logan's face.

"Logan have you taken your medication?" Aaron asked peering at his eyes. His pupils were fully dilated.

"So what if I took them? What does that have to do with anything?"

"Put on your clothes, Logan. You're not in the right frame of mind."

  Aaron grabbed his roaming hands and put them down to his sides. No way was he going to take what Logan was offering. Not when he wasn't clear headed. Logan walked around him to stand at his back. Aaron managed to turn his body halfway before he was pushed towards the bed.

  He landed on his back with a soft grunt of surprise. Before he could get into a sitting position, Logan had straddled his body, his lips instantly  attaching themselves to his neck, sucking hard at the flesh.

"You belong to me." Logan bit the side of his neck with his teeth.

  That was definitely gonna leave a mark.

  Aaron winced at the sting while trying to shift his body. He gripped both of Logan's arms, halting his movements but that didn't deter him.

  Logan grind his lower half on Aaron's erection, making him groan out loud.

"Logan, you gotta stop."

  Aaron wrapped his arms around him, so he couldn't move. His cock was begging for some attention but he resisted. Logan slumped forward unconscious onto his body.

  He pushed Logan onto his back and got up to get some clothes to put on him. Aaron dressed him in a pair of pajama bottom and a shirt before covering him with a blanket.

  Aaron looked down at his sleeping face with a sigh. "I hope you don't take this the wrong way."

  With Logan asleep, he decided to take a shower. His phone was ringing when he exited the bathroom. He glanced at the bed to make sure Logan was still asleep.

  Not wanting to take the chance that Logan might overhear his conversation, he went in the living-room.

"Aaron, I just heard about what happened."

"He wasn't a regular thief. There were bugs planted in Logan's dorm. I managed to find all of them."

"Dirk hired someone to break into his place? Why not do it himself?"

"I don't think it was Dirk."

"Who do you think it was?"

"Honestly, I don't know."

"Do you think someone else is working with Dirk?"

"Let's find out who this guy is first."

"It's a good thing you were with Logan instead of him being but himself."

"If we hadn't come back early, he might have gotten away with planting those bugs."

"That reminds me, the officer is going to be okay. The glass in his leg missed his artery."

"That's good." Aaron would have felt guilty if he had been seriously injured.

"Alex said our corpse was a male with a limp."

  Aaron recalled the guy from the guy he chased in the woods a few days ago.

"One of the guys had a limp. It could have been the same one."

"They were looking for you. The trap was meant for you."

"I know."

"How would they know you were at the diner? Why are they trying to kill you?"

"It was a low order explosion. I wouldn't have died. Whoever they're working for, wants me alive?"

"Harold was looking at me like I was hiding something from him."

"You are hiding something from him."

"Don't remind me. I get goosebumps just thinking about it."

"I don't know why you guys are afraid of him."

"Are you kidding me? The last time you got injured, he tried to skin the perp alive."

"He did not."

"He would have probably killed him if we hadn't barge into the interrogation room."

"What about the lighter? Did they lift any fingerprints?" Aaron asked changing the subject.

"It matches the dead guy in the morgue. Roger Langston. Forty-two years old."

"This means they used this bomb to kill him also. Two birds one stone. I bet he didn't know about the trap. He was a loose end."

"Between Dirk and this unknown person, I don't know who's worse."

"Send me his address."

"Are you going to leave Logan alone tonight?"

"No, we can go tomorrow. I'll call in sick for class. Then I'll have enough time to pick up Logan and drop him to work."

"I just sent it to you."

  Aaron's phone pinged at the same time. "I got it. I'll see you tomorrow."