𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

Song: Drunk-Dazed - ENHYPEN

~btw since this ch is soo long, you might wanna loop the song if u r listing to it :)~

-Start of Chapter 7-

I lightly placed my fingers on the doors. The coldness of the gold send shivers down my back. Without wasting any second I shut my eyes tightly and push.

Unfamiliar light floods my eyes as my mouth opens in awe.

My heels resonate with a distinct tapping sound upon the pristine, polished white marble floor. Pearl-white pillars ascend from the ground, stretching through numerous floors to meet the towering roof at its midpoint, where a cascading glass chandelier hangs gracefully. The cream-colored walls boast unique designs intricately crafted in brilliant gold, presenting a truly magnificent spectacle.

I look around. People. Lots of people! Swarming around the ginormous ball floor. There are these many people!!??!! 

I notice Aera unnie talking to a guy. She notices me and scurries over, the guy following closely behind.  

"Hey you're here!!" she exclaims. "This is the new guest this year" she says to the guy.

He stand in front of me and bows down is very princely way . "Let me introduce myself. I am Prince Suho from House Lee"

I smile warmly. "And may know who is the new guest of the 100th year?" he continues

Oh! I've never introduced myself formally. I'm still new to this. I bow down elegantly as possible, my dress spreading all over the floor around me.

"You are talking to Moon Y/N from House TXT" I look back up. I think I did okay?

By seeing sir Suho's face I worry. I did shit right?

"I did really bad didn't I?" I mouth to Aera unnie. 

"No! That was perfect!she mouths back. 

I look at Suho's flabbergasted face again.

"Moon Y/N?! As in the youngest and only sister of the TXT brothers? The one that the world has never seen?" sir Suho asks. Oh! That's why he looks so confused.

"You are right sir Suho. That is me!" I smile. 

"That's amazing! the entire world didn't even know if you existed or not!"

"Well now you know!"

"Well it's been a pleasure meeting. I hope to see you and maybe have a dance during the ball!" he bows down again, however it looks like a farewell.

"Y/N-ah! Then look around. If you need someone I'll be around and about." she smiles 

"Okiii unnie!!" I smile back, trying to hide my nervousness

"Unnie?" sir Suho asks confused

"We came in the same carriage and I guess became quite close!" unnie exclaims

"Wait! Then Lady Y/N! You'll be my future sister in la-" before sir Suho can finish his sentence, unnie quickly clasps her hands over her mouth, blushing very hard.

"Stop blurting out things Suho! It's still confirmed yet!" she scolds him

"Well it will be once I ask my father" Suho pouts, his cheeks showing visible colour.