𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14

~Omg wtf happened to Ddeonu??!!! Sheeesh its Prince William Kim now guyyss!!~

-Start of Chapter 14-

Y/N POV 

My breathing becomes louder till that's the only thing that can be hear. I can't bear this longer. Slamming my hands on the table, I stand up quickly making a loud noise as the heavy chair scrape along the marble floor.

"Excuse me, I'm not feeling well. I think I'll retire for the evening." I manage to say, my eyes filled with tears, before storming out of the door.

I don't even bother closing the doors behind me and run through the corridors in search of my room. Tears fall out of my eyes and hear quick worried steps behind me.

"Y/N!" Sunoo catches up, gently grabbing my wrist. 

He pulls me into his embrace as I cry uncontrollably. Sunoo tenderly strokes my hair and I start to feel calm...

"Y/N-ah..." Sunoo cooes in my ear, "Please don't cry... It doesn't look very nice on your pretty face" he cups my face, wiping my tears with his thumb, and I rest my cheeks on his soft palms.

"Sunoo-ah.." I sniff, "Thank you for being here... You're my ball of sunshine..."

The flush on Sunoo's cheeks is radiant, visible even in the darkness. I giggle at his cuteness.

Sunoo's voice comes out flustered as he slowly removes his hands "Y/N-ah..." he chuckles, "Should we get going?" he asks

"Yes please." I reply, a caring tone in my voice. "Let's go to my room. Maybe a cup of tea?" I ask warmly.

"Not today Y/N-ah..." Sunoo eyes gleam with care, "Let's go somewhere different today. Let's go the Enchanting Art Studio."

I nod like a child smiling and Sunoo pats my hair before we head for the art studio.

~~~~~~~

"Every art here either is blessed or cursed... Be careful not to touch them..."

"Blessed-Cursed huh?" I look around the mesmerizing place.

Towering windows cast silvery beams onto the polished floor, illuminating canvases of ethereal landscapes. Easels cradle half-finished masterpieces, each stroke pulsing with otherworldly grace.

The air carries the scent of enchanted blooms, and luminescent fireflies hover near artworks, adding to the mystical ambiance. A carved oak table stands as the centrepiece, adorned with jars of enchanted brushes and palettes that mix colours on their own.

Under the moonlight, the studio becomes a sanctuary where creativity intertwines with magic, giving birth to art that transcends the ordinary—a silent witness to the enchanting dance of imagination.

"Pretty right?" Sunoo says and I nod.

We look at the paintings and sculptures and my eyes freeze on one... A painting... A field full of Moonlit Lilies near a lake on a full moon... Moonlit Lilies...

"These a-are..." my voice fades away. "Moonlit Lilies... Mum's favourite." a subtle gasp escapes my lip as I try to look for the artist's name.

"Don't waste your time." Sunoo says, "The painter is unknown..."

I still can't believe my eyes... The art style... It's exactly-... "But the art style's exactly like Mum's... Exactly like hers..."