𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 30

~Pls VOTE & COMMENT~

-Start of Chapter 30-

"Heeseung!..."

I gasp in disbelief as my eyes lock onto a pair of doe-like ones, wide with shock and fear.

"Y/N! What the hell are you doing!!" Heeseung scolds me.

I look at him like he is insane, "That should be my question!! What the hell are YOU doing here?!?!"

"Well-" he gets cut of when an assassin lunges towards him, behind him.

Before I can even react, Heeseung effortlessly pivots, his movements fluid as he delivers a powerful punch, sending the assailant staggering back.

I hear more footsteps not so far away.

"How many are there?!?!" I sigh in frustration.

Heeseung's eyes flicker to the figure behind the bars. "Who's she?" he asks, his tone hurried yet curious as he readies himself for the impending battle.

I quickly glance at Jia, then back to Heeseung. "This is Jia," I explain tersely, "and she's coming with us."

"Why does she need to come?" Heeseung inquires, his brow furrowing slightly.

Jia's voice, filled with fury and determination, cuts through the tense atmosphere. "Because it is My Lady's order!," she interjects, her eyes flashing with defiance.

I glare at him "She is coming! And that's it!"

Heeseung doesn't argue further. Instead, he swiftly changes tactics, his expression shifting to one of playful determination.

"Well then," Heeseung grins, a glint of mischief in his eyes, "let's give these guys a show they won't forget!"

~too hot... someone kill me~

I nod in agreement, a smirk playing on my lips despite the chaos surrounding us. "Sounds like a plan," I reply, my adrenaline pumping as I prepare for the onslaught ahead.

Heeseung's gaze flickers to the ground, scanning for something. "Where's the key?" he asks, his tone casual yet urgent.

I roll my eyes, frustration bubbling beneath the surface. "Some bastard threw it away and tried to hurt Jia, " I mutter, annoyance evident in my voice. "Slit his throat in return." I hiss.

Heeseung's gaze flicks up to meet mine, a flicker of apprehension crossing his features. "Y/N," he begins, "we only trained you for a month or so. Where did you all that confidence from?! It's scary..." He looks at me and shivers.

I cut him off with a sharp laugh, the sound bordering on manic as I flash him a savage grin. "Let's just say I've had to adapt quickly" I reply with a smirk, the taste of blood still lingering on my lips.