𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24

~VOTE and COMMENT~

-Start of Chapter 24-

"I'll go back home with TXT..."

Sunghoon looks at me with disbelief, "But... My Lady, you can't..."

I sigh... I don't want ENHYPEN to get hurt. Who knows what my brothers will do... I don't answer him and look down to the floor...

Soobin oppa smirks, "I guess they didn't fully change you..."

"Everyone! Up! We're going back to House TXT!" Yeonjun's authoritative voice cuts through the room, commanding attention of our soldiers. The injured soldiers slowly groan, pushing themselves up from the floor, and start making their way out.

As we leave the room, Riki comes up beside me, his voice a quiet whisper, "Take this." He push closes my lose palm around the dagger. "Just in case."

I nod, tucking the dagger into the folds of my clothing, feeling the cold metal against my skin.

I look at Sunghoon. His eyes... they show emotions mixed with betrayal and guilt...

I quickly look away and start to walk out of the door...

Soobin oppa turns around for the last time, "You shall pay for this!"

~~~~~~~

The carriage ride back to House TXT is suffocating, filled with tension that hangs thick in the air. Soobin oppa's eyes bore into me, and the anger in his gaze is palpable. The other members of TXT shoot occasional glances my way, uncertain how to navigate the situation.

Soobin oppa finally breaks the silence, his voice laced with barely-contained fury. "Do you have any idea what you've done!? Sneaking out like that!?"

I meet his gaze, defiance burning in my eyes. "All I did was go to a fucking ball oppa!"

Soobin oppa glares, "Just a ball!? You went to an enemy's ball. Do you know how risky that is?! You could've been killed! And now, because of your reckless actions, we're all in this mess!"

I scoff "I can take care of myself" I retort, my tone sharp. "And don't you dare bring up me being killed! Like you would've given a fuck."

"Language young lady!" Yeonjun says and I scoff.

Soobin oppa's features contort with rage. "You think you're invincible? You're not! You're just a child playing with fire. I won't let you ruin everything!"

The argument escalates into a heated exchange of accusations and anger. Soobin's scolding turns into a threat, "If you ever sneak out again, I'll lock you up in your room forever! And if you dare to go near ENHYPEN, I'll make sure all their members pay with their lives!"

My temper flares, and I retort, "You can't control me! I won't be a prisoner in my own home. Not again..."

Soobin oppa leans in, his face inches from mine. "You're not in control here. I am. You'll do as I say, or there will be consequences."

"You will not tell me what to do and what not to do!!" I slam my hand aggressively against the seat beside me. The sudden motion sends a jolt of pain through my wounded arm, and I instinctively wince. "Ack!!"

Blood oozes out but I press down on it. My arm is fully covered in blood. But I ignore it.

Soobin oppa's eyes narrow, and his voice drops to a dangerous whisper. "If you think you can defy me and run off to ENHYPEN again, you're sorely mistaken. The consequences will be severe."