𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 40

~Plsss VOTE and COMMENT so ik u exist!!!~

-Start of Chapter 40-

A/N POV

As Y/N's breathing steadies and she finally succumbs to the sedative, the room remains tense, filled with the weight of unspoken words and shared worries. The silence is broken only by the faint sound of her breathing.

Looking down at Y/N, Sunghoon gently pats her head, his thumb stroking against her soft hair.

Jay sets his medicine kit aside, exhaling deeply. "We need to move quickly. Whatever poison they used, it's affecting her more than we thought. And if they have TXT... it could be worse for them."

Sunghoon looks down at his lover, his face a mask of anguish and determination. "We have to save them. For her."

Jungwon frowns at his hyungs, crossing his arms. "Why? They're our enemies. Saving them puts us at risk. They've never been kind to her, always treated her like an outsider. Why should we risk our lives for them?"

Heeseung steps forward, his expression firm. "Because they're her brothers. No matter how they've treated her, they're still her family. And family means everything. I'm sure we understand that more than anybody." the younger doesn't argue.

Sunoo, standing beside Y/N's bed, nods slowly. "She's right. She would do the same for us, no matter the cost."

The room is filled with a heavy silence as everyone contemplates the gravity of the situation. The air is thick with tension, the weight of their decision pressing down on them.

Jake breaks the silence, his voice resolute. "We can't just sit here and do nothing. We owe it to Y/N to try."

A sigh escapes Jungwon's lips, clearly conflicted. "But what if it's a trap? What if we're walking into something we can't handle?"

Heeseung shakes his head. "We can't let fear stop us. We have to do what's right. For Y/N. For her family."

Sunghoon, who had been silent, finally speaks up. "I'll go. Niki, Jake, and Heeseung hyung, you're coming with me. We'll bring them back. We'll make sure they're safe."

His brothers nod in agreement, the four of the seven nodding at each other, a unspoken promise.

Jay steps forward, placing a hand on Sunghoon's shoulder. "Be careful. We can't afford to lose any of you. And bring them back safe. For Y/N."

Sunghoon nods, his determination unwavering. "We'll do everything we can. We won't let My Lady down."

Niki, who had been quiet until now, speaks up, his voice filled with a mix of determination and fear. "We'll get them back. I promise noona." he gently squeezes Y/N's hand.

~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

As I wake up to the gentle sound of footsteps and the soft clink of porcelain, I blink away the remnants of sleep, feeling disoriented and fragile. The room is filled with the comforting aroma of freshly prepared food, inviting and soothing.

"Good evening, My Lady." Jia says softly, setting the tray down on a small table beside the bed. Her eyes are filled with relief and concern. "I brought you some food. You need to regain your strength."

"Thank you, Jia." I manage a weak smile, my voice hoarse. "You've been taking such good care of me."

Jia smiles warmly. "It's my duty, My Lady. And besides, I'm just glad to see you awake and recovering."