𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21

~Bambi boiiiuiahhhhg too hoott~

-Start of Chapter 21-

Sunoo hesitantly says, "Well... Y/N... um... I... I'm sorry"

I freeze. I feel anger raising within me but I look at Sunghoon and decide to compose myself...

I take a deep breath, suppressing the surge of anger that threatens to engulf me. Sunoo's hesitant apology hangs in the air, and I lock eyes with Sunghoon, silently pleading for understanding.

Sunoo fidgets uncomfortably before finally admitting, "I... I guess I let my jealousy get the best of me. I shouldn't have left you like that."

 I sigh, "Sunoo", I chose my words carefully, "I appreciate your realisation..."

Sunoo's eyes flicker between me and Sunghoon, and there's a subtle tightness in his jaw. "Right, sorry for intruding,... I should get going..." he mumbles, his tone carrying a mixture of guilt and jealousy. He gets up and glances at me, "I hope things can get back to what they were between us."

As Sunoo starts to leave, I glance at Sunghoon, silently urging him to say something to diffuse the tension. Sunghoon, however, seems caught in his own thoughts. Without saying a word, he stands up and walks towards Sunoo.

I gasp loudly at what he does next. He harshly pull Sunoo and grabs his collar, "You... You! You leave her in the hardest times. And then you just decide to come back one day and hope things will go back. Are you crazy?!"

Sunoo looks at Sunghoon surprised.

Sunoo says, "You know how much I worried when you were ill... I cried my eyes out... And here you are, grabbing my collar, spitting you frustration out on me..."

I can't seem to move after seeing the sight before me. Sunghoon gaze sharpens, "You know how much you hurt Y/N?! Every single day, she would stare at the door hoping you would come through, and comfort her from all the burdening emotions within her... And now you say if was merely because you felt jealous?! How dare you!"

"Let go of me" Sunoo voice seems to turn cold.

"Didn't you say you would be there if she needed comfort... And now you're the reason she needs comfort. How is she supposed trust you if you're never by her side... At the start, you were the only person that seemed to make her happy. And then you suddenly decide to become distant... What kind of person are you?! Over what... Jealousy?!"

Sunoo's frustration and jealousy, which he struggled to contain, finally spill over. His words, laced with resentment, cut through the air like a sharp blade. "Now you're saying something huh?! And what about you... When you lashed out Y/N because you saw us together?!?!... You know how much she felt broken after that... "

Sunghoon can't seem to reply.

Sunoo scoffs, "And jealous?... Yes I felt jealous! I can't stand seeing her getting close to you. It's infuriating," Sunoo bursts out, his voice strained with pent-up emotions.

I feel a surge of frustration, hearing the accusation in his words. "Sunoo! You don't know what you're accusing him of."

Sunoo scoffs, "Don't play innocent. I see the way he looks at you, and I'm not blind. I know what I saw between you just a few moments ago. It's like I don't even matter to you anymore."

Sunghoon's fists clench harder, "How are you supposed to matter to her after how you just left her."

Sunoo this grabs Sunghoon's collar and glares into his eyes, "I can't believe you, Sunghoon hyung! You come back, and suddenly everything is supposed to be okay? You think you can just go back in like nothing happened? Do you have any idea how much Y/N cried when you were sick?!"